Supplier

Members online

BobbyJack

Just got a call from a company called prestige building supplies in Rochdale, Manchester. Offering 100 skim bead and 50 litres of pva for 99 quid plus vat. Incentive for setting up an account with them. If anyone is interested ask for Chelsea 0161 393 3060

I keep getting offers off this one here was one of them

End of month special!
50 x 2.4m skim beads
4 x 5ltr Premium Sika PVA
12 x Pink scrim tape
2 x HD dust sheets
2 x 40ltr flexi buckets
1 x Midwest Tin snips (Best)
1 x 14” Gold MT trowel

Whole lot - £140 + VAT buy now pay December. Limited stock! Text yes to order or call.

Thanks Jordan @ Wack.

They used to phone and txt me like mad before I started ignoring them. Don’t phone me anymore. I’d forgotten about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They used to phone and txt me like mad before I started ignoring them. Don’t phone me anymore. I’d forgotten about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got a call last week, the usual , hello john fitzpatrick,how are you, busy as always I expect , I said ,sorry I'm retired six months ,been in a home suffering from dementia, he said ,oh ,I'm sorry , I won't trouble you again , I was only joking.....

I am getting calls and texts for someone called Tracey Lou. Really annoying. Gambling s**t, energy suppliers etc.

Either she's put in the wrong number somewhere online and coincidentally it's mine or someone hates me :(

I even looked her up and she lives in Wiltshire..... f**k**g Tracey Lou :boxeador:

I am getting calls and texts for someone called Tracey Lou. Really annoying. Gambling s**t, energy suppliers etc.

Either she's put in the wrong number somewhere online and coincidentally it's mine or someone hates me :(

I even looked her up and she lives in Wiltshire..... f**k**g Tracey Lou :boxeador:
I went out with her sister Mary Lou, she left me, we had a song when she left me ,can't think of it right now

And her posh sister porta Lou