superprof twister

taylor

I've got my eye on one of these new super prof twister spatulas.i like using the 600mm spats to flatten smaller areas but I'm getting cramp in my hands when I use them. These new ones might be the answer as they've got proper handles.has anyone got one? Are they any good? Cheers

Same as you pal, I've thought about getting one but it's yet another bit of kit to transport. I use a refina one for skim and a real stiff cheap one for render flattening.

I've got my eye on one of these new super prof twister spatulas.i like using the 600mm spats to flatten smaller areas but I'm getting cramp in my hands when I use them. These new ones might be the answer as they've got proper handles.has anyone got one? Are they any good? Cheers
The super prof skimming spats are top drawer. I have a 600mm and 1m the hand grips are great. They really take the strain off your wrist's even when using a lot of pressure.

I got one of the super prof spats and it's alright. Not life changing. Got some emails from ramboo this week about twenty per cent off the twisters so I'd imagine they're not shifting.

I got one of the super prof spats and it's alright. Not life changing. Got some emails from ramboo this week about twenty per cent off the twisters so I'd imagine they're not shifting.

Do you get much off ramboo tools. They have great stuff. I was in the shop a few times they have a good selection

They shift very well for us mate. They aren't the easiet sale in all honesty but once guys come in the shop, have a feel etc they always leave with one

Oh dear
images (2).jpg

I finally got one and I've been using is just for flattening medium sized Areas of skimming,it's not bad the handle makes it a lot more comfortable to use and it's great to be able to change its position. I got the 0.3 thickness blade which in my opinion is a bit to thin but they don't seem to sell the 570 with a 0.7 so I've ordered the next thickness (0.4),but apart from that so far so good it's a handy tool for the van

I've put the thicker blade on it today .it's taken an hour or 2 to get used to but it's the b#######s especially for the walls