Super duper paints

Arti

Will the new influx of paints. Dulux washable and greaseproof kitchen paints prove tricking to reskim in the future or will unifinish sort it all out?

Just a thought to ponder.

Uni uni will sort everything in life,i always carry some never know when its needed.
Seriously if in doubt grit it,,,,,some of these paints have been around a long time.
Washables are not a problem to skim that i have found.
Wouldnt be concerned about these paints.

Uni will adhere to anything. I don't think these paints are as much a problem as the super glossy caked in grease kitchen paint in properties 60 odd years old

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kitchens always take a hell of a hiding with damaged walls after several refits. ceilings with changed lighting, artex ceiling etc. on poor quality ones we overboard and dot and dab the walls.

I think it wont make much of a difference... Skimming kitchin ceilings has always been risky without the paints...

ponderers.jpg
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz
It's a serious ponder averagespread. We could all be out done by a big fluffy white dog who shakes all his shite over the super dooper dulux paint and it just wipes off like magic.

I have real concerns about bonding issues. We could all be left holding our super dooper plazi midi flexi plexi trowels as it all slides down the walls.

It's no joking matter averagespread and disregard my concerns at your peril

It's a serious ponder averagespread. We could all be out done by a big fluffy white dog who shakes all his shite over the super dooper dulux paint and it just wipes off like magic.

I have real concerns about bonding issues. We could all be left holding our super dooper plazi midi flexi plexi trowels as it all slides down the walls.

Bore off

Average spread lol