Sunderland tickets!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olican

Private Member
I know nowt about footy ball but my brother in law is asking around for tickets to Sunderland Fa cup. I said Id ask on here.
Anybody know, he is struggling to get some.

Blimey you footie fans are a sensitive bunch aren't you, arty s not even talking to me now. Who are sunder land playing anyways?

Blimey you footie fans are a sensitive bunch aren't you, arty s not even talking to me now. Who are sunder land playing anyways?

sunderland thrashed their beloved newcastle 3 nil last weekend so they are still sore!

the wife said you must all be magpies on here!

On the contrary i am originally from God's own country however Sunderland are away to Southampton in the FA cup on the 15th are you sure you mean FA cup ? and not the league cup final ?

My mistake Ive just asked and its the League cup Final at Wembley 2nd of March :RpS_blushing:

As you can imagine they will be like rocky horse sheite in Sunderland but, I'll ring a lad i know the morra and ask.

As you can imagine they will be like rocky horse sheite in Sunderland but, I'll ring a lad i know the morra and ask.

That would be great if you could Raggles :RpS_thumbup: He is from Seaham Harbour but lives in Torquay now. He has been ringing around frantically trying to get tickets. Most of his mates and family are season holders so he is waiting to hear. I said I would ask around. Many thanks to you Bud :RpS_thumbsup:

Hey Raggles, dId you get a chance to ask your mate about tickets?

I didn't start spreading until after 10 this morning as i spent from about 7:45 till then getting laughed at on the phone a LOT by all and sundry as i predicted they are like rocky horse sheite. I have been told through all the laughter that they will let me know if one comes up but. My phone was getting ignored the rest of they day cos i had peep's ring'n me up to take the p@ss.

I didn't start spreading until after 10 this morning as i spent from about 7:45 till then getting laughed at on the phone a LOT by all and sundry as i predicted they are like rocky horse sheite. I have been told through all the laughter that they will let me know if one comes up but. My phone was getting ignored the rest of they day cos i had peep's ring'n me up to take the p@ss.

I appreciate the effort bud, sorry for the inconvenience /ridicule it brought you lol

I appreciate the effort bud, sorry for the inconvenience /ridicule it brought you lol

nee botha tbh i enjoyed the craic and only had 2 walls to skim today anyway. Some of the lads i spoke to have not got tickets themselves but, have booked the train just in case and if they do not get one will just sit in a boozer down there and watch it !

nee botha tbh i enjoyed the craic and only had 2 walls to skim today anyway. Some of the lads i spoke to have not got tickets themselves but, have booked the train just in case and if they do not get one will just sit in a boozer down there and watch it !

That's the spirit, I think my brother in law will be doing the same, he had lots of family up there still.

Status
Not open for further replies.