Summer styles

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Morning lads I never been a shorts for work kinda guy , question for the shorts wearers should I go for work trouser shorts or just plain cotton jogger type shorts , mainly working outside so thought might as well get some
Thanks

Just cut some old jeans down its what I do
F2B182D7-4198-44D5-9B25-7AE4CDB053A4.JPG
you know when you got swagger!

Morning lads I never been a shorts for work kinda guy , question for the shorts wearers should I go for work trouser shorts or just plain cotton jogger type shorts , mainly working outside so thought might as well get some
Thanks
Work “trouser” shorts with holster pockets. Snickers do some decent ones mate (y)

Thanks

I'm not a work shorts wearer, nor much of an authority on sartorial matters in general. I do have one piece of advice though.

Whatever you go for, don't go for the 3/4 length shorts/trousers. Aside from the obvious pointlessness of them as a garment, you'll look a proper c**t, just like everyone else who wears them.

Work “trouser” shorts with holster pockets. Snickers do some decent ones mate (y)
Agreed have dunlop ones from sports direct...loads of.pockets and holster...screwfix do em as well...lots of storage and will last.longer than joggers

You G** boys. I wear long johns. Then jeans .then joggers over the top to keep my jeans clean.
Seeing as everyone and their dog is wearing 'branded' :endesacuerdo: polo shirts these days with the name/logo for a corporate look I'm thinking I should move away from work trousers and 'T' shirt. I reckon the traditional shirt and tie with bib 'n' brace overalls and a flat cap might be a goer. (y)

I found a pair of primark shorts this morning with blue grit still on them thought f**k it ill put them on had to be a peasant for my cousin today and skim 7 lots of window reveals and repair a downstairs toilet ceiling he put his foot through

I am not a work shorts wearer.
I prefer lightweight and breathable trousers for working in summer. A lot of options out there! Companies do summer deals.

BTW, do you guys use knee pads a lot?