Sub contracting

Members online

luke105

I’ve just seen a job in the midlands. £120 a day sub contacting. Are they having a laugh or is this the rate these days.

Seems fair! That romanoski fella does a room for £160 and throws a free hall stairs and landing in with that price! Lovely jubbly :coffe:

source (4).gif

1579899254416.png

Get on site lol ,Moneys tight there more money in that area surely

Last edited:
Tbf I always think would like to be the guy drive through at mc Donald’s just seems a chilled out job
Have a nice day
Theyve never said have a nice day to me. When i ask for curry sauce ( for wife ) they look at me like i.ve killed their kids

£120 is the going rate. That’s dreadful. Bet they expect a lot as well.
for that price I’d want to lay on about 30sqm max. Bet they want more than that though.

I wish plastering could be regulated somehow. These aren’t tradesman wages.

i stopped at a drive through Macs. i was about to order when a chap on a skateboard came up to the machine and shouted 2 big Macs please !
I went yesterday malc tried the chicken fajita wrap it’s good if you passing

So on that wage if you worked 46 weeks of the year you’d be on 27000 with no pension, no holiday entitlement, no security, no sick pay. So really it equates to around £10 an hour over the year. So yes in the grand scheme of things you’d Only be very slightly worse off if you worked at McDonald’s. If you also take into consideration that McDonalds wouldn’t require you to have a van and tools then really.....McDonald’s is the better option overall.