Stupid questions

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Seems to be the season for em . So what's the most stupid question you.ve asked. When you first started.

I opened some bonding and had pink in one bag and grey in other . Called bro inlaw and asked if I could mix em together ffs lol

Seems to be the season for em . So what's the most stupid question you.ve asked. When you first started.

I opened some bonding and had pink in one bag and grey in other . Called bro inlaw and asked if I could mix em together ffs lol
How do you keep it up , one gorgeous customer once asked me , she was talking about the plaster on the ceiling

Mate I mixed carlite ultra and out of date board finish today. Was hot as f**k and thought I’d make life even harder for myself for the crack

So did ya? :aburrido:

Ive come to fill your daughter's crack in the bedroom
‘Ok, up the stairs 2nd room on the right‘
7BB51A22-F2C3-4126-A880-E443B8C52030.gif