Stunbled across this forum

Members online

Bobbyboy

Hello my name is rob im 25 been plastering 6 years now been on my own for the last 2 and smashing jobs with no sign of slowing! just finished a job in Holland for a contractor who knows my work ethic and my standards, he has informed me of more work now in Spain potentially 2 months to begin in september so business is booming for me right now, just testing the waters here and seeing how responsive this forum is soo whats up people??

Hello my name is rob im 25 been plastering 6 years now been on my own for the last 2 and smashing jobs with no sign of slowing! just finished a job in Holland for a contractor who knows my work ethic and my standards, he has informed me of more work now in Spain potentially 2 months to begin in september so business is booming for me right now, just testing the waters here and seeing how responsive this forum is soo whats up people??

Everything's good ta :llorando:

Nice mate. What sort of work you on In Spain will it be tape and fill

Welcome along :D
The forum is very active and responsive :D

Can I ask in general over there do plasterers seem happy ish and fun a good laugh etc

Or are they a bunch of miserable T***s like over here in U.K.

I'll respond to anything mate. gonna need all the help I can get when I start up next year on my own too. Sound like you're smashing it.