Struggling now!!!

Members online

No members online now.

zombie

Private Member
No guna lie after a good start heads really starting to wobble.

This is 2nd morning I've woke up with no purpose, all family are ok and dont need owt, wifes working from home, kids got bits of homework and then play with there mates on computers.

I honestly dont know what to do with myself.

Do you think the government will extend beyond 3 weeks?????

This is 2nd morning I've woke up with no purpose, all family are ok and dont need owt, wifes working from home, kids got bits of homework and then play with there mates on computers.

There was talk last night mate saying maybe 3-6 months!!

It’ll definitely be longer mate. 6 months lockdown cannot happen. All the experts are saying is it’ll be 6 months before we’re back to normal as in all shops open, football matches, holidays etc etc.

Online gambling very much still going if you open a Unibet account they will match deposits 100% wagering requirement to be met (y) happy gambling I’m £3000 up:) having a wicked run!

I am off to do the cambelt on a zetec engine today.... wish jane would leave me alone for a bit though....

She turns up at the garage them complains I am ignoring her

Said 3 weeks just to keep the majority in, by the end of the week they’ll say another 3 weeks. We’ve 6-8 weeks of this if we’re lucky. 12 weeks at worst.

Me neither mate there is a review on the 6th April but the numbers haven’t dropped enough so more lockdown unfortunately
It was only an initial period anyway. There’s no way the numbers would have gone down in 3 weeks. They’re just trying to flatten the curve of the peak.

I am off to do the cambelt on a zetec engine today.... wish jane would leave me alone for a bit though....

She turns up at the garage them complains I am ignoring her
They’ll be a lot of frustrated blokes out there nowhere to run!:LOL:

You don’t don’t owe me any money d

you don’t owe me any money do ya zom?:inocente:

Think I'm really going to have think how I'm going to get my head round this then.

I need structure in my life I cant even do sundays like normal people.

Any tips on what you lot plan to do?

Think I'm really going to have think how I'm going to get my head round this then.

Clean your van, clean your tools, gardening, exercise, cooking decent food, reading, board games with the family. Anything to keep the mind active and distracted from boredom.

Clean your van, clean your tools, gardening, exercise, cooking decent food, reading, board games with the family. Anything to keep the mind active and distracted from boredom.

My heads everything my body ain't.

I'm as weak as a twig mentaly have been since a child!

I'm going to get up shower and try and write myselfa lock down time table I think.

Clem rope for zombie.

I.m just getting fit . One thing I.d defo recommend is go for a walk for a hour . With wife and keep your distance. Clears ye head.

Lost me uncle last night . He.s better of now as had bad dementia / alzheimers but dont think any of his brothers or sisters can go funereal

Clem rope for zombie.

I.m just getting fit . One thing I.d defo recommend is go for a walk for a hour . With wife and keep your distance. Clears ye head.

Lost me uncle last night . He.s better of now as had bad dementia / alzheimers but dont think any of his brothers or sisters can go funereal

Sorry for your loss mate! X

Me neither mate there is a review on the 6th April but the numbers haven’t dropped enough so more lockdown unfortunately

The numbers never were going to drop in a week.

I a fortnight we'll see if we've done enough to push it back a bit.

Then we'll see who died.

That's all going to come in over 3 or 4 weeks. Hence review at the end.

My heads everything my body ain't.

I'm as weak as a twig mentaly have been since a child!

I'm going to get up shower and try and write myselfa lock down time table I think.
I’ve been walking 5 miles a day ,
gonna wash the van ( that takes me all day btw)
Was the car
and the hardest thing to do ..... avoiding the old woman, we wasn’t getting on that good before all this started let alone now :tonto: :tonto:

I'm doing an hour of exercise a day
Reading self help book to keep me positive
Limiting news to 1 hour a day
Watching a lot of youtube tutorials to learn new skills
Cleaning 1 trowel a day
Listening to rain and thunder sounds from YouTube to help me sleep
Trying to keep off fb

Just my routine

I’ve been walking 5 miles a day ,
gonna wash the van ( that takes me all day btw)
Was the car
and the hardest thing to do ..... avoiding the old woman, we wasn’t getting on that good before all this started let alone now :tonto: :tonto:

Same, even going on luxury holidays show the cracks in our relationship.

Dont think we can stand each other truth be known!

f**k**g hell it's like bloody Facebook on here.