Stress patches

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim85

Hi there

Me n my mate nearly had a fight today while beading up!

He wanted to do stress patches while we were beading up but I said that sounds bit dodgy to me. We've bedded it into rend aid before but never into pral then sprayed it next day or day after. My argument was that we will be creating big smooth patches with no key, does anyone else do this?

Yes all the time, run a comb scratcher through it. No different than stickin beads with render or using a bit to dub out

That's good it'll make sprayin easier. But now I've gotta tell him he was right!!!!! I don't like the idea of that

Tell him he was wrong until 7 pm tonight and you cleared it with me to have special permission to do so

Hi there

Me n my mate nearly had a fight today while beading up!

He wanted to do stress patches while we were beading up but I said that sounds bit dodgy to me. We've bedded it into rend aid before but never into pral then sprayed it next day or day after. My argument was that we will be creating big smooth patches with no key, does anyone else do this?
Who would of won the fight!! Thats much more interesting.:RpS_lol:

I'd of smashed his face.....obviously! It still mite happen. We almost fight pretty much every day

Did u know if you think about it you probably spend more time with your work colleagues than your mrs so if you think about it lifes **** in all directions!!!:RpS_lol:

[ QUOTE=smoother09;854264]Did u know if you think about it you probably spend more time with your work colleagues than your mrs so if you think about it lifes **** in all directions!!!:RpS_lol:[/QUOTE]
Smoother your reply's are pointless

I used to argue all the time. But now I couldn't be arsed.

Now people want to argue over me not wanting to argue?

I'm damned if I do and more damned if I dont?

[ QUOTE=smoother09;854264]Did u know if you think about it you probably spend more time with your work colleagues than your mrs so if you think about it lifes **** in all directions!!!:RpS_lol:
Smoother your reply's are pointless[/QUOTE]
Thanks thats the direction im aiming for:RpS_thumbsup:

When you run out of things to talk about its time for an argument.

Tues morning my mate picked a new kettle up for us, i said he might as well fill it up and test drive it. He said no chance i went to get it. I'd been to pick all the materials up so i called him a **** and went in a mood.

He made the tea but like **** was i gunna drink it, let it go cold and chicked it in his water bucket when i'd got a grip of myself.

Bit like a marriage some days.

Status
Not open for further replies.