Strata mp016

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that's extreme tyre kicking, did you get him to spray the whole panel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A couple of years ago when I was involved with parex, we'd get all sorts of machines to have a mess around with.

Thread bump!

Just had a phonecall from a Strata rep trying to drum up some business, are these comparable to PFT?

Any real feedback would be good.

There back up is s**t. U will be told anything to sell u a machine. They tried to tell me a G4 wasn't a good machine. Lol

Thread bump!

Just had a phonecall from a Strata rep trying to drum up some business, are these comparable to PFT?

Any real feedback would be good.

Although we don't sell new PFT Machines anymore I can assure you they are nothing like the range your referring to. PFT are miles ahead. I would advice sticking with names which are making nosies in the trade for the right reasons

My mate who I work with had one, couldn't even complete one job with it, it kept braking down, Sam couldn't even get it going , they haven't got a clue , got his money back in the end after looking a right knob on jobs when machine wouldn't work, they say it sprays thin coat as well but that was proven wrong when it came out like wet dash [emoji23][emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.