Strata machines

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
Got two strata machines with hoses, water pipes, compressor everything to get spraying. Was working fine then tried to convert to 240v as I was told that’s what folk was doing and just couldn’t get it to work so if anyone wants them they can come get them. One machine was working and other I used for spare parts. Brand new 20m water pipe included. The machines do get a bad rep but I thought they was ok but I was only using it now and again. Everything free to a good home as wife wants rid of them and I can’t be fked trying to work out where I went wrong with wiring lol

Got two strata machines with hoses, water pipes, compressor everything to get spraying. Was working fine then tried to convert to 240v as I was told that’s what folk was doing and just couldn’t get it to work so if anyone wants them they can come get them. One machine was working and other I used for spare parts. Brand new 20m water pipe included. The machines do get a bad rep but I thought they was ok but I was only using it now and again. Everything free to a good home as wife wants rid of them and I can’t be fked trying to work out where I went wrong with wiring lol

What strata model are they mate??

I like collecting s**t to annoy the wife where are ya?

What a great offer this is Stu mate
Won’t lie it’s said for me to watch a fellow spread of nearly the same age totally cutting all ties with the application but I understand

Thought someone would have taking these, theres ramps, air lines, water hoses, loads of geko fittings everything really. Going to give it a couple more days then I’ll stick it on machine page on fudbook

Take your rubbish down the tip like everyone else, i know the queues are long at the moment.
Typical tight wad.

065FC536-A319-49E1-B3DD-03897053D1CF.jpeg
07A7986A-BE24-44E1-AA11-30753722FC86.jpeg
F7E79830-F7D8-421D-8710-8DD172573173.jpeg

know nothing about machines mate, but could they be made to work easily enough by someone in the know and auctioned off on eBay or something with proceeds going to @Olican @JessThePlasterer charity?
Posted them on fudbook and someone who knows the machines are driving up from Liverpool just now to pick up. Glad someone is going to get use out them as I was just going to skip them as don’t have the time or knowledge to fix them and would feel bad taking money of someone if they were beyond repair.

Guy who picked machines up got one working no problem. Wish I’d knew what I was doing with them lol