Strata machine

Members online

Johnk

Has anyone used a Strata plastering machine for renders.Just looking for feedback as i made the commitment and starting job next week.

Is that the newish one that pumps 25lpm?
It can pump up to 30mtr and also spray acrylic.The attraction for me was it runs off 110 and generator is small enough that everything is easy transported.It is ideal for one off houses and small sites.

It can pump up to 30mtr and also spray acrylic.The attraction for me was it runs off 110 and generator is small enough that everything is easy transported.It is ideal for one off houses and small sites.
I am using Kilsaran Durarend and then going to acylic

I've heard from a mate of mine there s**t
He bought one to spray acrylics and it couldn't do the job
Threatened legal action to get his money back
I'll be suprised if a machine that can spray that far can spray bucket coats tbh
Others on here should now
Not sure on the model

I've heard from a mate of mine there s**t
He bought one to spray acrylics and it couldn't do the job
Threatened legal action to get his money back
I'll be suprised if a machine that can spray that far can spray bucket coats tbh
Others on here should now
Not sure on the model
He got over it finally Bob ,got a Ritmo L and an Eze for thin coat ,its not buying a machine its buying the right one for your needs

Has anyone used a Strata plastering machine for renders.Just looking for feedback as i made the commitment and starting job next week.
Machines fine mate, not sure about spraying acrylic though, it's a thing I don't do. You buy it new?

Machines fine mate, not sure about spraying acrylic though, it's a thing I don't do. You buy it new?
Bought it new including generator 8,000 euro plus vat.The first demo i set up an area in my yard and guy from UK came over and it performed great(render application) but as we all know what happens when on site.

Bought it new including generator 8,000 euro plus vat.The first demo i set up an area in my yard and guy from UK came over and it performed great(render application) but as we all know what happens when on site.

Where u from

Iv got mp016 and it's great for spraying monocouche like Stuart I don't do acrylics.
I let you know how it goes.Looking forward to making life easier and money too.But i can see builders wanting keener prices if we produce quicker, the usual

I let you know how it goes.Looking forward to making life easier and money too.But i can see builders wanting keener prices if we produce quicker, the usual

Tell them to f**k off. Y would u be cheaper 8000 for the machine tell them it was 12000 plus parts and man to feed it.

Everyone wants jobs doing for nothing

Wish I had done plumbing instead

Nice little moan for a Sunday there by me

Respect ,
Bo Vince

Everyone wants jobs doing for nothing

Wish I had done plumbing instead

Nice little moan for a Sunday there by me

Respect ,
Bo Vince
Most plumbers are fuckwits, so as sparks, they unreliable, expensive and think they the best since sliced bread.
Historically I don't get on with any plumber, they do me nut in, one cost me a fortune to put his crap right not long ago, the next one questions how much I should be earning. Third one being a complete arse on a job at the moment, he thinks he is smarter than the man who specced the job and he should not follow the guidelines what he was given, so basically he fux the job up.
Bedazzle me how they can get repeat business and how they can earn the trust of the public with their attitude.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Most plumbers are fuckwits, so as sparks, they unreliable, expensive and think they the best since sliced bread.
Historically I don't get on with any plumber, they do me nut in, one cost me a fortune to put his crap right not long ago, the next one questions how much I should be earning. Third one being a complete arse on a job at the moment, he thinks he is smarter than the man who specced the job and he should not follow the guidelines what he was given, so basically he fux the job up.
Bedazzle me how they can get repeat business and how they can earn the trust of the public with their attitude.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Me and Zolco

Hate plumber's!!

I should of stuck to football when I was younger.

I get on with most trades in Ireland. No one seems to think that there trade is better.
Hey i think we would need to start another thread based on plumbers alone.They are without doubt the vain of every ones life.Theres never a problem untill they arrive and even after they are gone they leave a trail of F**k ups.So please dont get me started on my day off and stress free sunny sunday.

Hey i think we would need to start another thread based on plumbers alone.They are without doubt the vain of every ones life.Theres never a problem untill they arrive and even after they are gone they leave a trail of F**k ups.So please dont get me started on my day off and stress free sunny sunday.

I have a job in Dublin to do. If you want u can give me a hand u and the machine.

Keith 0861527072

I have only used Kilsaran durarend.I have just ordered 5 tonne of MP75 so hopefully no going back to S and C with skim.

He doesn't sell them so I can't imagine so!!!
Best speak to someone who uses the same machine
Phone strata and ask for contacts
I spoke to Ryan when I had just bought my strata and although he couldn't help with the machine he put me in touch with a few folk who could. He's really not as bad as folk make out on here and before anyone starts I use mt and refina trowels (y)

After using the Strata machine i must say it is brillant.First day very stressfull as everybody said.It is easy to set up and clean afterwards.There is no mess were the machine is or used, just small drops where ruled off.This machine is ideal for one off houses or small sites and builders so impressed with the speed of application.