Strata Machine for sale

Johnk

Anybody interested in a strata machine only used 4 times in Ireland.Genuine reason for selling super machine if anyone interested.Complete with generator,30 m hose,3 sprayers,acrylic sprayer and two 5v transformers

Attachments

• IMG_5551.JPG
    IMG_5551.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 402
  • IMG_5552.JPG
    IMG_5552.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 458
Anybody interested in a strata machine only used 4 times in Ireland.Genuine reason for selling super machine if anyone interested.Complete with generator,30 m hose,3 sprayers,acrylic sprayer and two 5v transformers

I might be if the price is right. Have a machine already. But am in Ireland. Am in Louth. Where are u.

No offence but for 5 large it would absolutely need to be PFT or Mtec I've spoke to a few people about these machines and back up is as good as non existent.

Strata don’t do themselves any favours at all, all they want to do is sell machines when what they should be doing is looking after the folk that bought there machines. Maybe it’s different because I never bought from them direct but they just don’t seem interested in you, any time I called with a problem I was advised to buy a new machine lol

Strata don’t do themselves any favours at all, all they want to do is sell machines when what they should be doing is looking after the folk that bought there machines. Maybe it’s different because I never bought from them direct but they just don’t seem interested in you, any time I called with a problem I was advised to buy a new machine lol
I found my suppler of Strata very helpfull i must say.Any issues i had was always dealt with and nothing a problem.I am open to offers as i found the machine very good once you have everything set up.Saying that mishaps do happen.

I found my suppler of Strata very helpfull i must say.Any issues i had was always dealt with and nothing a problem.I am open to offers as i found the machine very good once you have everything set up.Saying that mishaps do happen.
Who was supplier if don’t mind me asking tbf there’s been fair few threads on here bout strata and no one really knows who to call ?

The machine does spray mate, there’s no doubting that. The problem seems to be buying second hand they don’t seem as keen to help, maybe it’s different in Ireland. Anyway best of luck selling it, it will do someone a turn.

The machine does spray mate, there’s no doubting that. The problem seems to be buying second hand they don’t seem as keen to help, maybe it’s different in Ireland. Anyway best of luck selling it, it will do someone a turn.

It's the same c**ts in Ireland as UK mate.

€5000 is £4300 with a gen. Not mad money.. But am trying to get a diesel machine at that sort of money. Had a c**t lined up for €3500 and he pulled out. Might have an other bloke with one he wants gone. Just waiting on the price.

3500 for a diesel? Must be a shed at that money.
7k ish will buy a good second hand sp11 or v2.

3500 for a diesel? Must be a shed at that money.
7k ish will buy a good second hand sp11 or v2.
It has 250 hours. It' clean It's a sp11. It's in the shed most of the time. I'll get it off him yet. €3500 is £3050. Have my eye on a bunker to for 3500.

It has 250 hours. It' clean It's a sp11. It's in the shed most of the time. I'll get it off him yet. €3500 is £3050. Have my eye on a bunker to for 3500.
That's great value, should be around 6k plus vat for something like that, 250 hours is just broke in.theres not much to go wrong with them either there bullet proof, just the filters for a change.