strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

del

was looking at another forum this afternoon, there was a post almost identical to walltowalls post on tower block by someone who posts on here, very strange?

mr spoon pm me the other day and asked if i was a member of plastering forum as there was someone on there also called troweladdict.... to which i replyed no. mr spoon also mentioned that the troweladdict on that forum might be walltowall as they have the same email address.

seems alright, is run b the same people that ran the tilers forums which i always found good.

reason i asked is cos whoever is on there has been contacting me asking me if im the mrspoon off this forum, and ive had a message off one of the moderators saying "http://www.plasteringforums.co.uk/member.php?u=57

do you know this member...email sez its registered to a kirsty newton ? "

which if you remember.. is the same email address/name our friend "walltowall" was registered tho this forum with.

this was the msg mrspoon sent me about the other troweladdict

good work mr spoon, least we know who he is now and where, dont do you any favours though. if he starts getting shitty on there, and they come here and see your name poss a bit of flak your way mate

im not a member.... so probably not. i might sign up to that forum under the name walltowall.... ;D and throw abuse at him

Status
Not open for further replies.