Strange but scary shape

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I skimmed a wall the other day and today when i came in i was greeted with this strange pattern...

The chippy pointed out straight away that it looks like a pheatus. .. then janes parents did....

Jane arrived in the evening and saw it and said before we pointed it out...

Is it a sign :-/ should i be scared?

Danny

The picture would help

Attachments

• 1418250438241.jpg
    1418250438241.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 397
By the way thanks for the link
Will let you know how I get on just a little worried that it will go off super quick like out of date multi . .
Well we will see

It may be a sign danny,this along with your'9 months in' post title,could be on the cards:RpS_thumbsup:

Nothing to worry about Dan.
It's just gypsum mites they all clump together in the cold winter weather to keep warm :RpS_thumbup:

Maybe I have different concerns to you lot, but it looks like a beckoning hand to me. Fingers at the bottom, thumb out to the right, wrist at the top.

BTW, how come I can't edit posts? I was going to change 'right' to 'left' but I don't have permission. :RpS_thumbdn:

BTW, how come I can't edit posts? I was going to change 'right' to 'left' but I don't have permission. :RpS_thumbdn:

yeah it stops people causing havoc and then deleting teh evidence.... before I even get to see it :-( A few people have spoilt it for the masses :-(

yeah it stops people causing havoc and then deleting teh evidence.... before I even get to see it :-( A few people have spoilt it for the masses :-(

That's fine, I'm quite happy to leave the evidence when I cause havoc. :RpS_lol:

Have you read that PM BTW? Do I need to get a new suit for Dragon's Den? Or have you nicked my idea and used the proceeds to buy an Island like Mr Branson's? :RpS_sneaky:

I was like you but now i have a little girl who is nearly 3 and i wouldnt change it for the world,its number 2 im now worried about:RpS_scared:

There's nothing to worry about bud, its only the first 30 year's or so that are the worst, it'll fly by:RpS_unsure:

That's fine, I'm quite happy to leave the evidence when I cause havoc. :RpS_lol:

Have you read that PM BTW? Do I need to get a new suit for Dragon's Den? Or have you nicked my idea and used the proceeds to buy an Island like Mr Branson's? :RpS_sneaky:

Haha I have seen the pm but not read it properly but I will do when I can spend some time to evaluate it correctly.

There's nothing to worry about bud, its only the first 30 year's or so that are the worst, it'll fly by:RpS_unsure:
30 years!!thanks for the reassurance mate,im sure when the time comes i will be fine just like with the first:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.