Straight from the box 2

Members online

Arti

@Vincey
Picked up a new pressure washer today on my way to work. Opened the box plugged it in, got my hose reel out the van. Found the customers outside tap. It had the wrong connector on so asked him if he had a different one. He didn't, got back in the van drove to the garden centre got my pants pulled down for a new connector. Drove back. Fitted the new bit dragged the reel round the front and up the stairs . Hooked it all up. Binned my £2 cleaning brush. Chucked a gauge on. Sprayed f**k out of the drum. Got water everywhere. Didn't have time to knock up another gauge. Dragged the pressure washer and hose reel back down the stairs got tidied up. Counted what I had spent on the pressure washer, hose reel and new connector. Realised I had worked for nowt and got my £2 brush back from the neighbours rose bush.

I suppose you have to try these new systems before really deciding if it's a bone idea or not :nocausagracia:

@Vincey
Picked up a new pressure washer today on my way to work. Opened the box plugged it in, got my hose reel out the van. Found the customers outside tap. It had the wrong connector on so asked him if he had a different one. He didn't, got back in the van drove to the garden centre got my pants pulled down for a new connector. Drove back. Fitted the new bit dragged the reel round the front and up the stairs . Hooked it all up. Binned my £2 cleaning brush. Chucked a gauge on. Sprayed f**k out of the drum. Got water everywhere. Didn't have time to knock up another gauge. Dragged the pressure washer and hose reel back down the stairs got tidied up. Counted what I had spent on the pressure washer, hose reel and new connector. Realised I had worked for nowt and got my £2 brush back from the neighbours rose bush.

I suppose you have to try these new systems before really deciding if it's a bone idea or not :nocausagracia:
Hi mate , I take my own hose and the tap fitting . Job done

@Vincey

:LOL:

a lot of my jobs are absolutely shite with no space to splash around so I tried the jet wash to see if it was better system and for me it is mate , I don’t see the big deal tbh

Also I have 0% contamination in materials, maybe a bit anal I know but I feel it works well.
Tomorrow I think you lot should post up your buckets , let’s see the state of them

Also I have 0% contamination in materials, maybe a bit anal I know but I feel it works well.
Tomorrow I think you lot should post up your buckets , let’s see the state of them
Yeh. Let's have a drum off :rolleyes:

@Vincey

:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::lol::risas:

I feel a strongly worded let to karcher coming on
I recon they have received numerous emails and will be along soon "hi my name is dave, head honcho at karcher, I stumbled across your site and was wandering about your ideas on Blaa blaa blaa

20180213_215004.jpg

Vince surely a hose would do the same job with a proper connector on the end. Pressure washer would blow the stuff 20ft Into the air!!! :LOL:

Vince surely a hose would do the same job with a proper connector on the end. Pressure washer would blow the stuff 20ft Into the air!!! :LOL:
Tbh I understand this all seems a bit weird but on the right setting it really does work well mate

@Vincey

Who gives a f**k about who owns the cleanest buckets!...

Or for that matter cleanest vans, iron & freshly washed work clothes, and stupid G** paddle cleaning £100 bucket thing!

The person with the biggest wedge of doller at each year end is who/what you should be trying to aim for!

All these gizmos and what not is all just piss and wind pal!

@Vincey

Who gives a f**k about who owns the cleanest buckets!...

Or for that matter cleanest vans, iron & freshly washed work clothes, and stupid G** paddle cleaning £100 bucket thing!

The person with the biggest wedge of doller at each year end is who/what you should be trying to aim for!

All these gizmos and what not is all just piss and wind pal!
Come on mate , we all have banter on here.. me too

There’s absolutely no harm in Vince he’s a good’n in my opinion. So he’s very enthusiastic. We all were at one time he’s just managed to keep his enthusiasm. Better being like that than an old miserable spread. Like me that is haha

There’s absolutely no harm in Vince he’s a good’n in my opinion. So he’s very enthusiastic. We all were at one time he’s just managed to keep his enthusiasm. Better being like that than an old miserable spread. Like me that is haha

Your right mate...my bad!

Wait till you find out he is a Muslim ;)