stonepack scratch render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright folks long time no speak, seems alot of new faces onboard. Almost finished a decent sized job using this gear. A hell of a lot better than krend and only £6 a bag. Nice finish northing like ft. More like classic stone. Costumers well happy as I said krend was old hat and I hate the gear these days. No been on forum much these days been busy bringing up the kids and grafting a lot. Will get some pics up soon as finish it.

Alright folks long time no speak, seems alot of new faces onboard. Almost finished a decent sized job using this gear. A hell of a lot better than krend and only £6 a bag. Nice finish northing like ft. More like classic stone. Costumers well happy as I said krend was old hat and I hate the gear these days. No been on forum much these days been busy bringing up the kids and grafting a lot. Will get some pics up soon as finish it.

Whats the the set time like?

i didn't know they did render I thought they were just a quarry as I know them for doing dashing aggregate

Yea they do polymer renders as well as aggregates. Im doing it in 2 passes 18mm then scraping back the next morning at 7 am, today was a killer it was lashing down with rain so only scraped and went home. Good gear though

Never used the scratch finish but used everything else, stuff is amazing to use, from base coats through to dash receivers/wet dash.

This might be sombody else's material in a stonepak bag. It would be interesting to see who's?

Doubt it, I've been quoted £5 a bag for base coat and for receiver that goes through a machine. If it was someone else's material I would expect it to be higher than that

Wouldn't bother with a base coat unless its in stuccanet or something mate. Better used a mono. Na rigsby I've used allot of scratch renders out there and this is the best so far. Possible it could be parex though cos I haven't used that brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.