Stock up your food emergency packs.. And maybe a gun because we havent seen angthing yet

Members online

Smooth criminal

No need to worry - it tells you to pay insufficient attention to the scaremongering.

Righto! (y)

I don't doubt that there are quite possibly some psychopaths in the world who may have planned such shenanigans, but does that mean we should all cower in fear just because they want us to cower in fear?

No need to worry - it tells you to pay insufficient attention to the scaremongering.

Righto! (y)

I don't doubt that there are quite possibly some psychopaths in the world who may have planned such shenanigans, but does that mean we should all cower in fear just because they want us to cower in fear?
Internet f**k*d people heads up. I hear more people saying I don't listen to msm . I get may information of some crazy Internet guy

Righto! (y)

I dont think we should be scared in fear but certainly be prepared for these scenarios.. This video has been deleted to the public..
There has just been a cyber attack already to putin as they wiped out the internet.. Even no Elon musk offered them his..

7D075F66-7D48-4E63-9635-7F8F1AA2876C.jpeg