Sto dear.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottie5

Private Member
:frenetico: Think someone needs there applicator licence revoked.
20150630_113050-1.jpg

It's like I said on the Sto job post (it is easy to get approved but at a cost!, then it is not so easy to make sure the boys doing the job are doing it by the book(same old, same old,) tight price = corners cut..... or in this case they are just taking the p*ss

Sto give it all " we have only the best, we vet all our applicators, we don't sell to x y z. Ha I seen loads of terrible work. They sell to companies with big spending power full stop.

Unbelievable!
You don't even need to be in the game to recognise that as being an absolute shambles, surely they can't be getting away with that!?

I can't believe they have made an easy straight panel look so Bad.
You have to beads to rule off and now windows in one panel and it still looks a state.
That is shocking.

It's typical of laying the level coat on and then sponging it up straight away without getting it flat or letting it firm up.

looks like a nice job to be on, straight forward enough. maybe no one showed them on there Sto coarse what a straight edge, rule, spat was.:D

Whats the craic with this now then ? If they wanted it to be put right would it need to go back to base coat or can you go over the top of what's there ?

If you went over it with the finish again it wouldn't look much better. Needs a base coat again IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.