Stilts

loky11

Does anyone know anywhere i can get some cheapish 15-23" stilts from, the only ones I can find are sure pro but for £220, I don't think they'll get used that much, I use 24" normally but the 15s are handy for the lower ceilings.

They are Marshalltown stilts just rebranded, just ordered myself some of the bigger ones. Hope this helps. They also have faithful stilts on FFX, they are £20 cheaper but I’d rather stick with what’s tried and tested personally.

They are Marshalltown stilts just rebranded, just ordered myself some of the bigger ones. Hope this helps. They also have faithful stilts on FFX, they are £20 cheaper but I’d rather stick with what’s tried and tested personally.

I'm wanting the 15" ones mate. Cheers though

Helps me, I'll order a pair and give them a go...Good price. Thanks

Does anyone know anywhere i can get some cheapish 15-23" stilts from, the only ones I can find are sure pro but for £220, I don't think they'll get used that much, I use 24" normally but the 15s are handy for the lower ceilings.
I have the dura but think they’re more than sur pro ones

Don't want to part with the cash even though I want them hahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-172800_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201128-172800_Samsung Internet.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 133