Stilts

Got the lend of some stilts next week, marshaltown skywalker, i have tried stilts before and didnt get on with them, the lad whos stilts they are says these have more springs and move more like part of hour leg/foot. I think the ones I had while where cheap in comparison also where the tall ones. How do people get on with them and what are the rst marshaltown ones like as googling skywalker stilts they seem to discontinued.
Cheers

Do yiu mean the rst are yhe worst are the skywalker ones, which do you use?

The marshaltown ones that were like prosthetic limbs are the ones I'm on about that are rubbish the normal marshal town ones were fine.

Reactions: 001
Not a fan of the Skywalker stilts. Have a friend who loves them though. They do adjust quickly and the snowboard style clamps are nice but they're much heavier than my sur-stilts pro S2s, and I don't think they are nearly as stable.

This is what I use and highly recommend.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190505-181920_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190505-181920_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 469
So these are the ones i was talking about, going to give them a try on wednesdayView attachment 34702

I couldn't use them there horrible to walk on compared to the normal ones hence why there discontinued.

That said my old apprentice used to use them and I think they are better made than the normal ones but I and many others didn't like them to actually walk with.

Not a fan of the Skywalker stilts. Have a friend who loves them though. They do adjust quickly and the snowboard style clamps are nice but they're much heavier than my sur-stilts pro S2s, and I don't think they are nearly as stable.

This is what I use and highly recommend.
I got these a couple of months ago. There great, really comfortable. I’m selling my old sur mags if your interested @001.

100% agree

They look fantastic but are impossible to walk on they feel like you have a dumbbell under your sole compared to the
I couldn't use them there horrible to walk on compared to the normal ones hence why there discontinued.

That said my old apprentice used to use them and I think they are better made than the normal ones but I and many others didn't like them to actually walk with.
i got the medium ones plus the big f**k**s and I prefer them to the old style purely cause they don’t pull on your legs, much more comfy

Can reach ceilings 3.2ish m on them

Attachments

• E18A8A85-C555-44B6-8196-C6E04A3571DC.jpeg
    E18A8A85-C555-44B6-8196-C6E04A3571DC.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 417
i got the medium ones plus the big f**k**s and I prefer them to the old style purely cause they don’t pull on your legs, much more comfy

Fair play I do think there better made, I couldn't get on with them though.

That said I haven't used any now for over 10years as they were knackering up my knees.

Fair play I do think there better made, I couldn't get on with them though.

That said I haven't used any now for over 10years as they were knackering up my knees.
Think that’s what fucks mine up, i’ve got all sizes of the dura mark IV they’re miles comfier than the others but ache like f**k after a stint on them now. Try not to do full days on them anymore

Think that’s what fucks mine up, i’ve got all sizes of the dura mark IV they’re miles comfier than the others but ache like f**k after a stint on them now. Try not to do full days on them anymore

I got to the stage after a morning throwing lids on that I wanted to go home in the afternoon could hardly walk my legs were throbing there again I was 19 stone lol

I got to the stage after a morning throwing lids on that I wanted to go home in the afternoon could hardly walk my legs were throbing there again I was 19 stone lol
Think they’d be better strapped round the thigh with a hinged knee. Forrest Gump extensions

Firts go seemed good on them skywalker stilts, skimmed a ceiling with ease. Now in the market for a set, thanks for the advise fellas.

Firts go seemed good on them skywalker stilts, skimmed a ceiling with ease. Now in the market for a set, thanks for the advise fellas.
There is a replica version of them, not done by mtown but they look the same. Cant mind who does them though, seen them recently

Reactions: 001
Christ that looks scary, anyone ever stepped on a blob of wet plaster with stilts and hit the deck?
Not went down yet. Close a time or two. Plastering in tiled floor always fun. Or that plastic some them have on floorboards now.

My brother walked off a Jones homes site last week for a firm called redrose dryling.
Over not doing a week in hand.

He skimmed around 30 plots for them ....then they decided to pull that shiit.

He said he'd go back once he got his £1350.
They paid him this morning and voicemailed saying it's gone in.

Must of called him and text about 15 times today.

The gang of boarders on his new site were taking videos of my brother skimming and sending it to redrose boss shouting lost your best skimmer ya c**t on snap chat all day lol.

I got a try of then mashalltown qlt slywalkers 1.0 from gumtree, took me ages to get the confidence to even try a pair think they are 6 year old? Theyre blue? Anyway im miles behind the new tools crack but i think theyre 5 years old, really like them though! Might look at getting a new pair myself

This guy is 72, the owner of he house im in at the mo, did the bathroom ceiling set on the stilts at 15", perfect height for me, he was so impressed he wanted ago lol. Funny as.