Stilts

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
going to get a set cos fed up with carrying bandstands and boards in van
Which ones are the best boys

I've thought of getting a pair, but would you not need a labourer in for every ceiling you were doing? or is it possible to use them and mix up etc on your own?

I've thought of getting a pair, but would you not need a labourer in for every ceiling you were doing? or is it possible to use them and mix up etc on your own?
I use extendable trestles with 6ft x 2ft board on it, your only time on the floor is mixing and swearing getting yer mix chest height onto the board.
All you need goes up ,trowels ,water n mix , you forget or drop anything the swearing starts again along with any trip hazards on the floor :frenetico:good luck.

The original sky walkers (the ones without those crazy feet on in the pic) are the nuts if you ask me. I've had a pair for 5 years now and still as good as the day I got them.

They feel solid and have rubber feet for grip ! Although I did once come off them and f**k me it hurt :( !!!

Dura stilts from a firm called Carobyn in Uckfield. If your on new build houses get a pair of fixed height 16 " Dead light and comfy to wear

Durastilts. Best thing I ever bought. 12 years old now and still good as when I bought them plus the new Velcro leg straps are way more comfy on the leg. Fk all that boards and tressles lark.

Status
Not open for further replies.