stilts

Status
Not open for further replies.
£5000 would be nice........make me an offer mate dont be afraid to take the piss i would ;)

deal ;)........where shall i post them to mate .......... postage is £140 :)

;D ;D I only asked to get me up to full member ;D I have only ever been on stilts once and didnt get on with them :(

i feel so used :'(
p.s like youre quote 'love the smell of hardwall in the morning' ;D ;D ;D

there the smallest ones phipps .18-30" me thinks ............cant get on with them mate there too rigid .....going to go back to old school 45 pounders from ebay .........and when the buckle starts biting into me calf ill flog em for half price too so grab yourself a bargain .......i buy you save ......who needs wooly's ;)

i bought an advent calendar from wooly's ..50% off ......safe ........can't get the boards off the windows though :'(

looking for the big ones owwerr....already have the little ones......or so me mrs says..im using my sky1's for the tall ceilings as me big 2's went walkabout a while back but find im now spoilt with me little 2's.....i love em best stilts ive ever used. and would like to re invest in a big pair of 2's thanks anyway fella
note to anyone else these stilts are really good and at half the price of rrp you could do a hell of alot worse by buying them off spunky...save kicking a milk crate about...speed u up no end.......and good for putting the fairy on top of the tree too

best stilts sur mag 2's from wetndrywall.co.uk and if you want to make the skywalkers less ridgid loosen the nut for the spring

Status
Not open for further replies.