stilt loonies part2

Members online

scottie5

Private Member
that's insane.
FB_IMG_1475575576917-1.jpg

That's just fecking stupid..ive done some stupid s**t scaffold wise 2day on a staircase but that's just madness

He'd want @clemo's big bucket as a stand to put his own on.......
If he fell over he'd probably be wedged against a wall......
Fcuk that for a lark.

Maybe he nicked em from the stilt walkers at the circus when he left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My legs feel like jelly just looking at your man on those stilts, that's a career finisher if he goes.

I took a tumble off stilts once but like a man I got up pretended I wasn't hurt and carried on although once home was covered in bruises and from that day I've sort of not really got back on them out of wariness really

I tripped over the board and stand knocking all my laying in gear everywhere and ended up on my arse with the wind knocked out of me ! The lad who works for me walks in and asks me why I'm sitting down !

I tripped over the board and stand knocking all my laying in gear everywhere and ended up on my arse with the wind knocked out of me ! The lad who works for me walks in and asks me why I'm sitting down !
When I was still knocking up but putting on as well bloke I was working with was on stilts I went to sort water out came back and he crawling round the corner I looked at him and laughed he went don't you f-ing laugh at me you c**t help me up we laugh about that now