stilt clown talk

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

treasurehyland

Hello, I am hoping for some really useful comments on which stilts to consider shelling out for, currently and only occasionally use my trusty chep 2nd hand extra heavy ones which tear my legs to bits,

also wanting a larger size ie 24-40 as am only short in stature and need to get to 9/10 ft ceilings in older domestic, and although I love snagging everything and tripping up constantly using my trusty 30 stone 900mm high multiladdersnappingfinger platform, I note stilts are being reasonably safely used at these heights, lastly
can u plaster stair wall in them? Surely less distance to fall one way? or am I wishful in removino obstacle course for tea/plaster carrying, (planks that is) :confused:

I had some of them crap ones, copy's of the first sky walkers but they used to chafe my legs to bits so got some Mt skywalker 2 and they're heavier but so much more comfy and feel solid on legs and I wear them all day with no problems.

Get some Marshalltown skywalkers 2.0's or 2.1's ...... worth every penny - had mine for 5-6 years now .... be getting some new MT'S this year as there pretty worn now .

In answer to your question no you wont be doing stair walls .... you will fall and you will hurt yourself .... ladder and plank job im afraid .

yep i got the MT 24-40inch great buy and quite light and feel strong, think i got them from Amazon under £200. bit of WD to stop the squeekin

Status
Not open for further replies.