still got a problem

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonos1980

my last post about generater we have checked cables on the motor from the pump all is well and all the other cables it is the first time we have used this generater which is 15 kva but the trip on the generater is only 16amp would that be the problem the pump motor wont kick in can anyone help

Hi mate please tell me what make of generator it is . Is it petrol or diesel . What does it say on your breaker switch I.e b20 or c20 what make breaker is it .

Are there any guys on here you know who are close to you so you can try there generator on your machine as to find out if its a machine problem or generator . Instant trip on your machine could be one of several situations . Water pump burnt out . Main motor burner out . Main contact burnt out . A cable could have a broken wire . Main cable from generator to machine broken cable . Generator trip switch is broken . Not enough power coming from generator . Easy way to find out try different power source if it trips on new generator then we know we're your problems are .

Please let me know where you are based we have dealers around the uk who can help you regardless of the make of your machine .

Status
Not open for further replies.