Stiff neck n headache

John j

Mono Don
Had this a while now . Get bad neck ache and seems to go in to back of my head giving me a headache. Also having few dizzy spells but think that' me eyes. Anyway in for eyes tomorrow then hopefully docs thursday. Could be down to tiredness . Dehydration. Started to drink more water seems a bit better . Googled it( I know ) could be all sort lack of red blood cells. Vertigo. I stopped before it got to telling me I got a week left.
Anyone else suffer. It could also be from being on phone and ipad to much

Had this a while now . Get bad neck ache and seems to go in to back of my head giving me a headache. Also having few dizzy spells but think that' me eyes. Anyway in for eyes tomorrow then hopefully docs thursday. Could be down to tiredness . Dehydration. Started to drink more water seems a bit better . Googled it( I know ) could be all sort lack of red blood cells. Vertigo. I stopped before it got to telling me I got a week left.
Stress won't help , if you have headaches ,stay away from iPads,etc ,the certainly make it worse

Try changing the pillow you use for bed.

Is that your dog in your avatar?
Yes mate, when he was a puppy, bit bigger now
IMG_20170707_195010.jpg

Cheers for advice n kind words starting to thing your not all c^%$s . Eyes booked in for 4 10 tomorrow . Hopefully docs thursday. Never happens when I.m in a warm country . Might try for a prescription for a month in cape verde

Cheers for advice n kind words starting to thing your not all c^%$s . Eyes booked in for 4 10 tomorrow . Hopefully docs thursday. Never happens when I.m in a warm country . Might try for a prescription for a month in cape verde

Its impossible to a docs appointment round here as well... You have to phone up at 08:00 as by 08:01 all appointments are taken... ffs

I thought you going to say "just like his owner then" lol
Beagle? Had been tempted by a dog, she mad for one, but I know it will be left to me to look after it. We've a small garden so wouldn't be fair to get a big dog, small to mid sized dog would do, and thought about beagle, but heard they get really destructive as they have so much energy to use, would take mega long walks to burn it off with size our yard.

Beagle? Had been tempted by a dog, she mad for one, but I know it will be left to me to look after it. We've a small garden so wouldn't be fair to get a big dog, small to mid sized dog would do, and thought about beagle, but heard they get really destructive as they have so much energy to use, would take mega long walks to burn it off with size our yard.
He's a basset cross harrier, comes from east lincs Bassett's, meant to be a foot hound but was a big pup so they outed him with his brother, was free to pick him up or they would've put him down. He's a great dog, very good with people, very much a pack animal. Thinks he's a handbag dog, but he's nearing 30kgs. We quite lucky, he goes up to the mrs's yard for most of the day to be with another dog then gets walked once or twice a day, 1-1.5mile a minimum, plus they running around in the yard, but been told 10-20mile would be average for him in the hunt per day. He doesn't do commands other than sit and down, as soon as his nose hits the ground he's off, no chance off getting his attention.
My mate had a beagle, then when their kid born they had to give the dog away as became very territorial.

He's a basset cross harrier, comes from east lincs Bassett's, meant to be a foot hound but was a big pup so they outed him with his brother, was free to pick him up or they would've put him down. He's a great dog, very good with people, very much a pack animal. Thinks he's a handbag dog, but he's nearing 30kgs. We quite lucky, he goes up to the mrs's yard for most of the day to be with another dog then gets walked once or twice a day, 1-1.5mile a minimum, plus they running around in the yard, but been told 10-20mile would be average for him in the hunt per day. He doesn't do commands other than sit and down, as soon as his nose hits the ground he's off, no chance off getting his attention.
My mate had a beagle, then when their kid born they had to give the dog away as became very territorial.
He's a lovely lookin pup, awk We've only a small yard, no good then, I'd need To walk it bout 2-3miles at least likely to compensate for not getting running throughout day. SHE'S mad For them wee fluffy rat dog, but I would just feel like I've give up on life with one of them. Lol a jack Russell I could cope with though, but they are yippy at times.

He's a lovely lookin pup, awk We've only a small yard, no good then, I'd need To walk it bout 2-3miles at least likely to compensate for not getting running throughout day. SHE'S mad For them wee fluffy rat dog, but I would just feel like I've give up on life with one of them. Lol a jack Russell I could cope with though, but they are yippy at times.
2-3 miles takes you 25-45min, so it's not bad. Having a dog also gives responsibility for the kids, they love feeding them and replacing their water, keeping their bed tidy etc, also gets them out the house and off the techie stuff.

2-3 miles takes you 25-45min, so it's not bad. Having a dog also gives responsibility for the kids, they love feeding them and replacing their water, keeping their bed tidy etc, also gets them out the house and off the techie stuff.
My misses used to walk our dog for an hour before work two hours after work and we had someone come in during the day to walk her for an hour, weekends she was out with the dog all afternoon both days and still had time to spoil me bless her. We can’t get another now till we retire which isn’t to far off

My misses used to walk our dog for an hour before work two hours after work and we had someone come in during the day to walk her for an hour, weekends she was out with the dog all afternoon both days and still had time to spoil me bless her. We can’t get another now till we retire which isn’t to far off
Sounds like a keeper, mine wouldn't do bacon sandwich let alone anything else