Stickers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTFDan

We could do with a hand on a job in Huntingdon. Dot and dabbing, 56 flats, decent rates and decent payment terms. The site has suffered delays and the main contractor is applying pressure for us to try and make up time (as is always the case).

The site will be open for most of the Christmas break, so if anyone has any additional capacity and wants to work, please get in touch.

Many thanks.

Danny

image.gif

We could do with a hand on a job in Huntingdon. Dot and dabbing, 56 flats, decent rates and decent payment terms. The site has suffered delays and the main contractor is applying pressure for us to try and make up time (as is always the case).

The site will be open for most of the Christmas break, so if anyone has any additional capacity and wants to work, please get in touch.

Many thanks.

Danny
Could do with some work pal my site is closing up this Friday ,can work all over Xmas mate with kid on way

Fair play for the post

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] so he states where the job is and to call him if interested and people still ask where and leave there details! Wtf is wrong with you!
It doesn't make you a pussy/soft/wrong or G** to ring someone to reply to there post for workers! It makes you a pussy/soft/wrong and G** when you don't call him and you leave numbers and replies asking them to call tou!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its because people seem to want to not look desperate i think, like if they leave their number and someone calls them their not chasing work. Its naive to think your doing yourself any favours by waiting on calls.

People want good lads. If they find you in a pub, jobcentre or forum isn't a concern to them if you turn up and do a good job thats what counts. We've all been there at some point

6 more days ...just 6 more days I can make it till the new year.....my night cap has gone to half a bottle a night......most fuuckung trades finishing friday I gotta carry on till wed.....its not christmas its a f**k**g few days off.....thank you jesus for being born on the 25th so I can have 2 f**k**g weeks to myself

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] so he states where the job is and to call him if interested and people still ask where and leave there details! Wtf is wrong with you!
It doesn't make you a pussy/soft/wrong or G** to ring someone to reply to there post for workers! It makes you a pussy/soft/wrong and G** when you don't call him and you leave numbers and replies asking them to call tou!

Where are the contact details cus I must be blind , if there was a number I would have rang it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.