Members online

Here we go again. Clatty bastsrds.

Steve can you fix it?
15674287204783258313796090184427.jpg
15674287695218131715023242701295.jpg
15674288227159054019839032919547.jpg
15674288591207999234793625729786.jpg
15674289345093861150711403785597.jpg

Seriously @Stevieo you are truly amazing your skill set is unparalleled.

You are the 1 and only bestist caretaker in the world bar none!

Please someone send him a F*****g medal or summet!!!!

I think this is a great idea turning trashed properties around.
However
1 landlords esp success ones are sharkes. They will beat you for every penny. They know how to buy well and squeeze trades
2 they want receipts for everything no cash jobs
3 I would target the out of town landlord with no skills or time to fix. With less than 5 properties

I think this is a great idea turning trashed properties around.
However
1 landlords esp success ones are sharkes. They will beat you for every penny. They know how to buy well and squeeze trades
2 they want receipts for everything no cash jobs
3 I would target the out of town landlord with no skills or time to fix. With less than 5 properties

That, friend,is EXACTLY where I am.

I never had a fukcing thing off a Donegal man. Not because I'm English- it's because I'm not from Donegal. There's always a man who IS from Donegal they'll think of first so my phone doesn't ring with the job.

However,with comparatively low property value up here,there's a lot of Dublin men who own an investment property up here....and I'm working hard to make sure that it's them that ring me.

I'd suggest marketing events for new investors. The type they have in hotels selling courses to 1st time buy to let investors. Sell yourself as a fixer who can prep properties once bought and they will keep your number when the tenancy ends and it's all f**k*d up. Pass out business cards.

The shark larger landlords types wont attend such places as they have systems in place

I had a gas engineer for a boiler install for me once I acquired my 1st rental years back. But the good thing was despite being g a gas lad there wasnt anything he was too proud to do. Cleaning gutters any little job leaking tap etc. I used him for everything at the beginning before he started buying houses himself and became a shark .

I'd suggest marketing events for new investors. The type they have in hotels selling courses to 1st time buy to let investors. Sell yourself as a fixer who can prep properties once bought and they will keep your number when the tenancy ends and it's all f**k*d up. Pass out business cards.

The shark larger landlords types wont attend such places as they have systems in place
The AGM for this development is coming up very soon - when all the owners will get together to see what's been done around here - by me. And I will be there with my business cards.

On top of that, I'm in with the management company so I will see what I can do to get to other AGM's that he's organising for the other developments that he looks after.

The AGM for this development is coming up very soon - when all the owners will get together to see what's been done around here - by me. And I will be there with my business cards.

On top of that, I'm in with the management company so I will see what I can do to get to other AGM's that he's organising for the other developments that he looks after.
Sounds good

But you want the smaller investors as well for tick over jobs when you've got no big units to refurb...best of luck with it

The more people involved the more people will want to have a hand in your jar.

Sounds good

But you want the smaller investors as well for tick over jobs when you've got no big units to refurb...best of luck with it

The more people involved the more people will want to have a hand in your jar.
The AGM is all one off owners. Hopefully they will have other property about the county...these refurbs are great but the return business is going to be turning it round between tenants...minor repairs, painting etc.

Stick the trowel if it's all you can do, grandpa.

Leave the contracting to the fellas who know what they're doing.
So basically steef u can paint and clean...when I heard caretaker banded about I thought it was a joke..havnt seen any of this..u give it,now take it

Mark two that was sent out was silver, the one going out will be yellow.
After exhaustive testing we have found yellow to be the stickiest colour.

Mark two that was sent out was silver, the one going out will be yellow.
After exhaustive testing we have found yellow to be the stickiest colour.
After exhausting everyone on the forum I can see your the slipperiest customer around!