Lil xmas jobby.

0 electric
0 water

tenants ready to move in Jan.

umm

Right up my street that.

Yes I'll come and run the job.

Tell customer it's £400 a day for two men

We work 8-430 and I'll pay you £90 a day.
Perhaps Lurpy will put you forward for fitting the bathrooms and kitchen, now that you've actually done one.

You doing the strip out too or they got their own people for that?

weve been in ripped out skirting architrave kitchen etc, flooring. Knocked loose off walls but need to have a proper look tomo. Knocked ceilings ready for overboard etc

No water is easy enough, but no leccy in this day and age would be a pain in the arse for us. Probably just price a DeWalt mixer and a couple of their lights into the job. Might even need a gas fire this time of year?

Use this10 hour run time . Seriously considering a dewalt mixer tho

@essexandy got my pal coming tomorrow to see if he can plumb in a temp fix. Failing that, what do you do for water?
I used to have several empty 25ltr waterproofer drums for water.
If you have a local small brewery they'll almost certainly have plenty for sale. I picked a couple up last year, £3 each. Bargain.

weve been in ripped out skirting architrave kitchen etc, flooring. Knocked loose off walls but need to have a proper look tomo. Knocked ceilings ready for overboard etc
what thickness of plasterboard would be suitable on that job?

Perhaps Lurpy will put you forward for fitting the bathrooms and kitchen, now that you've actually done one.

You like?
received_991154821231304.jpeg

received_766649770475712.jpeg

Last edited: