Stay safe my old friends and foes

gps

Shits hitting the fan fellas/lassies, real bad times are ahead.
the economy aside from food will be non existent, in at best weeks worst just days.

i only see two scenarios when this is all over, taxes will have to go up massively well north of 50% to pay for all of this or as I think may be the case, governments worldwide are putting so much money into this they will ALL be bankrupt which most are close to anyway, which only leaves the option of completely wiping world debt.

wishing you and your families good health

Glad to know a plasterer has got it all figured out for us (y) lay on with fresh gear or two passes with same gear?

the economy aside from food will be non existent, in at best weeks worst just days.

i only see two scenarios when this is all over, taxes will have to go up massively well north of 50% to pay for all of this or as I think may be the case, governments worldwide are putting so much money into this they will ALL be bankrupt which most are close to anyway, which only leaves the option of completely wiping world debt.

No one knows whats gonna happen . Just stay safe

M8 they cover ther back on war and s**t like this they pay 11 billion to charity every month. From this month charity start from home

...which only leaves the option of completely wiping world debt.

10 years ago, I'd have scoffed at the possibility, but, at the current point in time, I reckon there's more possibility of this than there has been for over a century. Not saying I think there's a high chance - just saying I reckon there's more chance now than there has been, at any point in the last 100+ years. The fiat money system has to collapse at some point, no matter how powerful its (extremely powerful) controllers are. It's a mathematical certainty, at some point in time, and moves are, at least, afoot.

You too, mate (y)

10 years ago, I'd have scoffed at the possibility, but, at the current point in time, I reckon there's more possibility of this than there has been for over a century. Not saying I think there's a high chance - just saying I reckon there's more chance now than there has been, at any point in the last 100+ years. The fiat money system has to collapse at some point, no matter how powerful its (extremely powerful) controllers are. It's a mathematical certainty, at some point in time, and moves are, at least, afoot.

You too, mate (y)
When you say world dept. Does that includ emy dept

When you say world dept. Does that include my dept

That's anybody's guess.

There has been talk, the past few years, of a 'debt jubilee' possibly occurring when the fiat money system collapses and the global money system is restructured, but whether it will include individuals' debts isn't clear.

In case you're unfamiliar with the term, 'fiat' money is the current system of private banking consortiums printing dollar bills, pound notes etc. out of thin air, and then charging countries and their populations for the 'privilege' of using it. It's outrageous and it enslaves us all.

Before fractional-reserve banking, people would take their valuables to a bank, for safe-keeping, and the bankers could only lend to borrowers physical assets (e.g. pieces of gold, silver, etc.) as a proportion of what the bank held in physical assets (including other people's deposits). Then, as bankers grew more greedy, they lobbied for banking regulations to change, so that they could issue 'promisory notes', instead of physical assets. The promisory notes had no physical value, but they were a form of guarantee or certificate that they were redeemable for physically-valuable real assets to the equivalent value of the promised amount.
When this was eventually allowed, the banking system had to be trusted (and audited) to ensure that they were only issuing promisory notes to all their borrowers that amounted to a combined total value not exceeding the value of the physical assets they held in their safe.

Then, (surprise, surprise) the greedy bankers still weren't satisfied. They decided to lobby for regulations to be changed again, so that they could issue promisory notes to a combined total value exceeding the value of physical assets they held in their safe. Of course, this was the real purpose of lobbying for promisory notes, all along. This system could only work on the basis of the public having sufficient trust in the banking system so that they wouldn't all make a run on the bank, to all withdraw the physical assets they had deposited in the bank safe, because, obviously, there wouldn't be enough physical assets to repay all of them to the value of the excessive promisory notes that the bank had issued. So, why would a bank want to issue promisory notes for greater value than the assets it holds in its safe? Because everytime the bank lends to a borrower (lending paper notes rather than physical assets), it charges interest. The more it can lend, the more interest it can grab from borrowers. This is what the term 'fractional-reserve banking' refers to, and it is corrupt to the core.

The situation got worse still, when the rampant greed of the bankers incrementally lobbied and lobbied and lobbied, until they were issuing promisory notes to a combined total value MASSIVELY exceeding any physical assets they had in their deposits. Essentially, they were printing promisory notes (AKA 'money') out of thin air, with nothing of real physical value to back the promised amount. That's where we are, in early 2020.

The futures market (and other derivatives-based trading) has compounded the problem even further, as it's an enormous bubble based on binary 1s and zeros, that has no basis in physical assets of true material value.

This is why these banking families have become unfathomably wealthy, and unfathomably powerful, and why it has been so hard (and dangerous) to try to turn back the clock and return to the 'Gold Standard'. Anyone who tries to do so is brutally stopped in their tracks (stopped from breathing...).

But the gravy train can't last forever, no matter how powerful these bankers are. It's mathematically impossible for the bubble to continue indefinitely.

What I've outlined above is only a simple overview - it gets a lot more complex and multi-faceted.

Strange as it may seem, the current health situation in the news may be more intertwined with global restructuring of the financial system than many people yet realise.

Last edited:
That's anybody's guess.

There has been talk, the past few years, of a 'debt jubilee' possibly occurring when the fiat money system collapses and the global money system is restructured, but whether it will include individuals' debts isn't clear.

In case you're unfamiliar with the term, 'fiat' money is the current system of private banking consortiums printing dollar bills, pound notes etc. out of thin air, and then charging countries and their populations for the 'privilege' of using it. It's outrageous and it enslaves us all.

Before fractional-reserve banking, people would take their valuables to a bank, for safe-keeping, and the bankers could only lend to borrowers physical assets (e.g. pieces of gold, silver, etc.) as a proportion of what the bank held in physical assets (including other people's deposits). Then, as bankers grew more greedy, they lobbied for banking regulations to change, so that they could issue 'promisory notes', instead of physical assets. The promisory notes had no physical value, but they were a form of guarantee or certificate that they were redeemable for physically-valuable real assets to the equivalent value of the promised amount.
When this was eventually allowed, the banking system had to be trusted (and audited) to ensure that they were only issuing promisory notes to all their borrowers that amounted to a combined total value not exceeding the value of the physical assets they held in their safe.

Then, (surprise, surprise) the greedy bankers still weren't satisfied. They decided to lobby for regulations to be changed again, so that they could issue promisory notes to a combined total value exceeding the value of physical assets they held in their safe. Of course, this was the real purpose of lobbying for promisory notes, all along. This system could only work on the basis of the public having sufficient trust in the banking system so that they wouldn't all make a run on the bank, to all withdraw the physical assets they had deposited in the bank safe, because, obviously, there wouldn't be enough physical assets to repay all of them to the value of the excessive promisory notes that the bank had issued. So, why would a bank want to issue promisory notes for greater value than the assets it holds in its safe? Because everytime the bank lends to a borrower (lending paper notes rather than physical assets), it charges interest. The more it can lend, the more interest it can grab from borrowers. This is what the term 'fractional-reserve banking' refers to, and it is corrupt to the core.

The situation got worse still, when the rampant greed of the bankers incrementally lobbied and lobbied and lobbied, until they were issuing promisory notes to a combined total value MASSIVELY exceeding any physical assets they had in their deposits. Essentially, they were printing promisory notes (AKA 'money') out of thin air, with nothing of real physical value to back the promised amount. That's where we are, in early 2020.

The futures market (and other derivatives-based trading) has compounded the problem even further, as it's an enormous bubble based on binary 1s and zeros, that has no basis in physical assets of true material value.

This is why these banking families have become unfathomably wealthy, and unfathomably powerful, and why it has been so hard (and dangerous) to try to turn back the clock and return to the 'Gold Standard'. Anyone who tries to do so is brutally stopped in their tracks (stopped from breathing...).

But the gravy train can't last forever, no matter how powerful these bankers are. It's mathematically impossible for the bubble to continue indefinitely.

What I've outlined above is only a simple overview - it gets a lot more complex and multi-faceted.

Strange as it may seem, the current health situation in the news may be more intertwined with global restructuring of the financial system than many people yet realise.
Jesus man you go into details :ROFLMAO:

That's anybody's guess.

You got short version of that what wont hurt my head

Not trying to bore anyone, or be a know-it-all :censored: - was genuinely just trying to explain something relevant to all of our lives. Even if it's boring to read about, it does affect us all :aburrido:

Honestly, I think there's going to be a lot of people very surprised at how current events pan out, during the weeks and months to come, and a fair bit of it may turn out to be very positive.

:coffe:

Welcome back Gordon