State of refereeing in scotland

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
where else in the world you you allow a referee who once had a rangers season season ticket, who's brother played for them and now runs a supporters bus to be allowed to referee that team against there biggest rivals? One of the most blatant one sided refereeing displays your every likely to see.

Cheers marshy, not long out my bed. Came home from nightshift at 7am Sunday morning and started drinking for the football, took a half bottle of vodka into the game and a hip flask full of whiskey then went to the pub after it. Wife said she can home at 6:30pm and I was sat on sofa with a bottle of beer in my hand unconscious and I had the game on which I'd been attempting to re watch.

Cheers marshy, not long out my bed. Came home from nightshift at 7am Sunday morning and started drinking for the football, took a half bottle of vodka into the game and a hip flask full of whiskey then went to the pub after it. Wife said she can home at 6:30pm and I was sat on sofa with a bottle of beer in my hand unconscious and I had the game on which I'd been attempting to re watch.
Not ideal especially when you think none of the players in any game are going to give a s**t about you etc?? It used to proper get me angry watching sport and your player or team loses plus I'd have tipped a load of ale down which just made everything worse in fact a recipe for disaster. Imy not saying you should quit I'm saying how it was for me

It's nothing new Stuart...
And its only gonna get worse as we head for the glorious 10....:rayos:
choose to not let it bother you..choose something better.......

....Choose hunskelping:LOL:

IMG_0896.PNG
It's nothing new Stuart...
And its only gonna get worse as we head for the glorious 10....:rayos:
choose to not let it bother you..choose something better.......

....Choose hunskelping:LOL:

Not ideal especially when you think none of the players in any game are going to give a s**t about you etc?? It used to proper get me angry watching sport and your player or team loses plus I'd have tipped a load of ale down which just made everything worse in fact a recipe for disaster. Imy not saying you should quit I'm saying how it was for me
Only drink on special occasions now marshy as it doesn't agree with my stomach

The refereeing in Scotland has always been awful when we play. We just have to rise about it and just score as many goals as possible so it wont effect us. Been mentioned above, we think its bad now, wait until we move closer to the 10. Its going to be shocking.