Start date

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

thescudd

any of you lads here any news of these ewi jobs kicking off, been listening to empty promises for about a month now and the novelty of sitting on my ass has worn off

been hearing all sorts of empty promises. last one was the money is not being released until the new tax year:RpS_confused:

i did notice a huge ewi job going on at essex university,main contractor morgan sindall

it is a contract work, building new blocks for student accommodation. there is some huge areas there, an operatives dream.

im working in middlesborough at the moment theres loads of it there mate the outfit who are getting all the work are called go warm get into them

Im waiting on a start date for job in eccles, Manchester. Been told surveyors are there at minute then scaffolders. It was suppose to start mid feb initially. Working for kara construction

Im waiting on a start date for job in eccles, Manchester. Been told surveyors are there at minute then scaffolders. It was suppose to start mid feb initially. Working for kara construction
Alright pal

I'm from Eccles looking for some experience in EWI.

How you getting on with it yourself?

Ok when I was doing it. Used wetherby system. Job in eccles is set to use same system. Just waiting for a start date

Ok when I was doing it. Used wetherby system. Job in eccles is set to use same system. Just waiting for a start date

I've been talking to a bloke called Paul about the same job and still waiting for information. Doesn't seem to be happening though just empty promises mate!

Paul caldercott. Same bloke if it is. He text me this morning after not speaking him for a couple of month saying its due to start this month. Not sure if it will though. Been holding on for ages now. Not too bothered as the venetian is taking off well at the minute

Paul caldercott. Same bloke if it is. He text me this morning after not speaking him for a couple of month saying its due to start this month. Not sure if it will though. Been holding on for ages now. Not too bothered as the venetian is taking off well at the minute

Yeah that is the guy mate! Just doing bits and pieces myself and sort of holding out for him as he reckons he has loads of it coming up. True say though could be pissing in the wind!

Status
Not open for further replies.