Staircase.

Members online

MIXERMAN

Finished that effing job today. I feel s**t .it was a small job ,but hard work ,cream carpit, sheeting up every day. Cleaning up . customer in , it's all that climbing about. Steps. ladders. Scafoldboards, ect. Everything is playing up. My back, my bad knee, my shoulder, my wrist. I having a week off.

And another thing. Having to put a sheet down out side . To mix ect. Then kept raining. Every day had to wash the new block paved drive down . Wish I had put that sticky plastic on the stairs now , probably safer in the long run ...wotyagonado.

Finished that effing job today. I feel s**t .it was a small job ,but hard work ,cream carpit, sheeting up every day. Cleaning up . customer in , it's all that climbing about. Steps. ladders. Scafoldboards, ect. Everything is playing up. My back, my bad knee, my shoulder, my wrist. I having a week off.
Yep, and I think to myself whilst I'm doing them that they expect me to still be doing this when nearly 70! Joke.

And another thing. Having to put a sheet down out side . To mix ect. Then kept raining. Every day had to wash the new block paved drive down . Wish I had put that sticky plastic on the stairs now , probably safer in the long run ...wotyagonado.
This is why i just fcuk em off not worth it fukin stress

no labrador mm

Charge double next time. Problem solved

even your xmas turkey, Jess:inocente:
bascom hill dancing GIF by uwmadison

Hate them. all i seem to get is hall/stairs and landings too plaster with kids and customers up and down the stairs all day having to move the planks/ladder all the time so stresful.