Stainless steel skim beads

BigK

Private Member
Can anyone advise where these can be got??? And any experience of cost??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone advise where these can be got??? And any experience of cost??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Discussed this the other day mate tbh can't find them anywhere, would 2mm plastic be ok instead?

Thanks for reply, the plastic would, in theory, be ok, but worried about how flexible they would be, in order to keep straight on fixing, there is a trough around a ceiling in a pool area, and if they kink on fixing it would be a right pain in the arse.
Have sourced some Stainless, but they want €14 each for them

Would galvanised be ok if the corner etc were primed with an anti corrosive metal primer prior to decoration???
Any thoughts?

Thanks for reply, the plastic would, in theory, be ok, but worried about how flexible they would be, in order to keep straight on fixing, there is a trough around a ceiling in a pool area, and if they kink on fixing it would be a right pain in the arse.

Would galvanised be ok if the corner etc were primed with an anti corrosive metal primer prior to decoration???
Any thoughts?
I know a guy who used some and said the plaster furs up on them (stainless) tbh I'm not sure if that's true or where he got them , I'll text him later to find out

Any thoughts?
Stick em , don't fix them , I never nail or screw beads for that reason, I always fix beads with finish plaster

Stick em , don't fix them , I never nail or screw beads for that reason, I always fix beads with finish plaster
Doesn't master how you fix them, a rigid straight bead will be easier to put on straight than a snake like pvc one.

Never seen or heard of them. Have used the floating beads many moons ago for outsides, but now outsides all use pvc beads. Didn't know ss skim beads were a thing?