Stabilising solution?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

No members online now.
D

Deleted member 23452

There is an exposed section of wattle and daub (I'll get a pic tomorrow) that shows good detail of its construction. It's in between two room so it doesn't need to breathe, and it's going to be lit and left exposed behind glass. A 'feature' I suppose.

Anyway, the cottage will have central heating and the mud/sh1t is already friable and quite delicate. So I need to spray/apply something which will bind it to prevent it turning into a wall mounted ant farm without the ants. :nocausagracia:

It doesn't matter what it is chemically, but I need a clear, matt finish, stabilising solution, as near to invisible when applied and dried as possible. Anyone know of anything suitable?

There is an exposed section of wattle and daub (I'll get a pic tomorrow) that shows good detail of its construction. It's in between two room so it doesn't need to breathe, and it's going to be lit and left exposed behind glass. A 'feature' I suppose.

Anyway, the cottage will have central heating and the mud/sh1t is already friable and quite delicate. So I need to spray/apply something which will bind it to prevent it turning into a wall mounted ant farm without the ants. :nocausagracia:

It doesn't matter what it is chemically, but I need a clear, matt finish, stabilising solution, as near to invisible when applied and dried as possible. Anyone know of anything suitable?
I think that Jewsons Stabilising Solution might be the one to use mate. Obviously try a test area first.