ss marshalltown miget trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.

christ

Private Member
just wondering if marshalltown make a stainless steel midget trowel, ive seen them on internet but are they just saying there ss so i buy one, does anybody own one

sorry mate don't know but refina do nice midget trowels with rounded corners so you just need to get the sand paper on the edge had mine 4 years and it's still going strong feels nice and sturdy too

Yeah i got the refina midget trowel best buy in a few years im supprised i never owned one before as i use it all the time.

Yes, I have a marshalltown stainless steel midget trowel and it's worth every penny, great little trowel I use it all the time.

yeah just found were to buy one from. i seen the refina one but the marshalltown midget trowel has a shorter toe :D

Have a look at silverline tools i just got all new soft grip gauging,bucket,mini,pipe,int/ext corner trowel for the grand sum of £28.61 how cheap is that and there guaranteed for life!!!!!!!!!
Got a whisk aswell £85 all in excellent whisk out does my old makita one anyday!!
Check them out mate

was it in a mesh basket down scooby doo's and come in a blister pack? :D

yeah i bought silverline mixing drill cost £30, i bought it when i started plastering, its still going now. you know what they say though, buy cheap buy twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.