Squaring of round corners

Apparently it is, and to dye their fur in all sorts of colours and patterns - favourite of the demo types for a photo op.
Didn';t think Jess was like that, who knew? And , she knows about skinning cats-, a spoon actually is better on small animals, doesn't tear the skin.

Joking aside, I cringe whenever I see silly bints (I'm not referring to Jess) dressing their dogs up in clothes. People like that need their head testing.

I reckon you'd get a better bond knocking it back a bit rather than bonding/finish straight on to the bull nose.
More than likely. Probably weaken the rest of the wall smashing a foot of plaster off though.

It's a very simple job being over thought imo

More than likely. Probably weaken the rest of the wall smashing a foot of plaster off though.

Corner likely to be holding up the rest

Ok, so I think what you're saying is instead of weakening the wall, you should acroprop, then demolish the entire wall and rebuild it, then F&S, and then bead and skim for a nice sharp corner? :chica:

Aye you're probably right wouldn't want to weaken a wall by hitting some old paster with a hammer and bolster.

Aye you're probably right wouldn't want to weaken a wall by hitting some old paster with a hammer and bolster.
Clearly I meant the rest of the plaster on the wall... Not the actual wall itself

In know, that's why I have a hedgehog safehouse in my garden and a supply of catfood for emergencies. We nursed a lost hog back to health in the summer.
Sorry my last post didn't read right, .my brother doesn't buy hedgehogs off a traveller he buys marijuana.
Oh well that’s alright by me then!
Weed Buddy GIF