spreading faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you're spending £7000 a year on advertising you would have to clear that £7000 before making any profit. If you were a company big enough to be spending that much on advertising I very much doubt you would have the time to to get on the tools let alone worry about how you could get more on the walls. But if you really are wondering how to get more on the walls its the same with anything, more practice = better perfomance!

So if you're spending £7000 a year on advertising you would have to clear that £7000 before making any profit. If you were a company big enough to be spending that much on advertising I very much doubt you would have the time to to get on the tools let alone worry about how you could get more on the walls. But if you really are wondering how to get more on the walls its the same with anything, more practice = better perfomance!
Welcome along pal,where you from? you can introduce yourself I the "place to meet and say hello" section :RpS_thumbup:

Welcome along

Welcome along bud :RpS_thumbsup: give us an intro, bloody love intros me

Pint can off red bull bag of coke first thing in morn, few pills at dinner washed down with a can off monster just before your last set packet off pro plus mate
You will be ablemto spead 100000000000000metres :RpS_thumbsup:

maybe we can get a '' skimmers '' section going ?? so the skimmers can go on about '' how much I put on today '' blah blah... and anyone not interested can ignore that particular page..?? block it even ?? think thats a winner..lol

A skimmers section ???
Im sure skimming is the main part of plastering life.

Inside/outside lads ....im sure when the weather is bad the outside go inside !!

A skimmers section ???
Im sure skimming is the main part of plastering life.

Inside/outside lads ....im sure when the weather is bad the outside go inside !!

yes skimming is a big part. but theres way more to learn about our trade, skimmings the easiest part ( what do they learn them to do on the short courses ) just makes me laugh when people go on about, how can they get more on... and did a 2oo m2 hit today..lmao.. instead of worrying about how much they get on, why not try doing the other aspects of the trade...

In all honesty plastering is all the same rendering/floating/skimming.

Mix it/ coat it / finish it.

Just differnt mats and finishing techniques.

I just cant stand plasterboard !!

I and my mate use 22/24 inch trowels to 1st-2nd coat ! ( mix slightly wetter than normal) First wet one with refiner speedster, second wet one with 20 inch trowel then Polish with secret trowel. We also mix in large black rubbish bins on a trolley! Use brick layers towel with ends cut and squared off for scooping plaster and larger hand board. Put on average 5 bags each a gauge - 10 each a day along as areas have big walls straight runs. You have to work that bit quicker but keeps us fit !!

To the 10 bag hero lol
11781730_900120470067190_125012032913972203_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.