Spraying

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manpower the limiting factor finishing it butt as you know. Spraying bucket renders with big compressor is totally machine.....Richie brown will tell you how much doing that sexy business :)

Like goody says, manpower is the key. Most I've done with a 2 - 1 gang is 120 bags mono, afternoon spray morning scrape. I have heard of some gangs doing 200 plus. But it all depends on the size and ease of areas available .

And you spunkster ?

I just seen some lads up the road do 120 ish m 2+1, fair play it's mental they were half way through scraping though at 1030 so I bet the last panel hurt lol
Impressive though you'd never do that by hand

last wednesday put 3 pallets -120 bags of monorex 20 mixes,on around, 140metres in total on 7n block with micro.two gables with expansion beads. scraped back fine next day into dinner time, it was damp tho

We did a 120m one job and while waiting went inside and skimmed a two bed flat then back outside to finish

We did a 120m one job and while waiting went inside and skimmed a two bed flat then back outside to finish

well i was going to add, but i didnt want to seem big headed, we put 140 metre on, went down the road put another 80 metre on, stopped an had a pub lunch on the way back, scraped back,went to the other job scraped back, and was home for the six o clock news.

We dont kill ourselves, probably 60 to 80 bags at the most with 2 and a lab. Theres plenty of money in that meterage and the machine works for us not the other way. Fair play to the lads that bang more on, but its just not for us.

You can do what you want to do with a machine, if your feeling good wang loads on 120ish, same day scrape we do around 50/60, early autumn over night with weber 40 is enough.

You can do what you want to do with a machine, if your feeling good wang loads on 120ish, same day scrape we do around 50/60, early autumn over night with weber 40 is enough.

yep just depends on the areas and your mood as you say,
i put around 25 metres on by hand on friday, as they were all small panels above windows etc and was knackered, hats off to lads that still plonk it on by hand every day of the week.

manpower is the key if spraying the new BG spray gear iv heard of 2/1 gangs puting on 150m2 to 200m2 per day
mono up to 120m2 same day scrape guy that iv worked with put on 70m2 next morn scrape max

hand applying mono on my tod at the mo id do 4 gauges in my tub 5 bags max 20m2 webber pral M
yet too try K rend off to gold trowel soon woop woop

We done 250m2 one spray last year only because it rained Monday to weds so had to get the job done finish scraping back on Friday by 1.
But that's not the norm we like to get on around 120m2 a spray and have it scraped back by 10 next day,this is with knuf presto gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.