spraying multi finish demo with pft ritmo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, complete waste of time, obviously it was one coat in which took four or five people where one person on their own would/should do it in the same time without the machine.

looks 2 me you could do it with a 2&1 and prob get more thab that yes its slower than putting it on by hand its just taking the donkey work out of the job

it was a demonstration boys, so people where mucking in having and go at spraying and feeling the material, 1 man 1 machine could spray 100m2 a day without breaking a sweat, if you boys think you can do it quicker by hand then you are dreaming

can u run water throught the machine to clean it between gauges or does it have to be a full strip down an clean in between?

ive never used universal one coat but can you skim board with it? ......would this be better suited to a sponge finish than multi?......im warming to it if you can do 5m extra per day ontop of what youre doing itll pay for itself in 5 years, then you can spray h/wall aswell and mono ......you need to get it on the wall then drop back and flatten it and clean the machine all on youre tod though where if you hand apply youre finishing as youre going, what we need is a demo of it versus hand applying on a 60m run

naper i got fat before i got a machine lol, spunky you'd be doing more then 5m2 a day extra mate , 60m2 would be sprayed on and flattened in ready for trowling in about 25-30 mins, now i know that there is no way that i could lay it on that quick, and the plus side is that it is spraying freshly mixed material all the time rather then stuff that has been sitting around for 15mins

Status
Not open for further replies.