Spraying mp75

Status
Not open for further replies.

master

Hi there
Looked at a block of flats .we are doing the monocouche outside , the site agent wants us to do the the internal plastering I have sprayed hardwall before and went well just wondering how good the finish is using mp75 as its a high spec job as skimming hardwall after is a pain
Cheers

Its good stuff , forgot the water setting but its quite high. It doesnt finish shiny like board or multi but is more than acceptable for paint finishes. MP75 sprays great but sets around eveything in and below the mixing chamber so be thorough on the machine clean down.

Hi there
Looked at a block of flats .we are doing the monocouche outside , the site agent wants us to do the the internal plastering I have sprayed hardwall before and went well just wondering how good the finish is using mp75 as its a high spec job as skimming hardwall after is a pain
Cheers

Hello mate

I am Richard Lord and work for Knauf - not on the plaster side of things, but would like to help you!

Give Knauf Head Office a call on 01795 424499, ask for the contact name and details of your local sales manager - give them a call and explain what you are trying to offer and for some assistance in spec and convincing the site team.... (They should be able to assist you with samples and if needed technical site assistance for the material set up - if the project is large enough)
If you have issues, drop me a private message on here, with your contact details and location, and I will get something sorted for you

Thanks for considering using Knauf MP75 - if you have a spray machine already, have a chat with whoever you got the machine from about MP75 as well, most have experience of the product and will be able to assist as well.

Good Luck
Richard Lord

I did a house 2 years back.was a 2 million pound place so very high end.
Ring there tech department and they might send a sheet to follow there spec on it as they did with me.
Expect each set to take at least 4 hrs.we had long days,hated it come the end of the Job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.