Spraying MP75

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good and I like your little pouch stuart, is that for the pies ???

How many pies per m2 do you get through then ???

The builder wanted to take it to put on there website as they only want to use mp from now on but they have to do it again because someone wasnt wearing his gloves and eye protection.

Good video lads , would a darby be easier to use with mp75 rather than a h section ?

cheers fellas we're going to record a better one for them next week as that was just the one the builder done and to be honest a bit boring and doesnt really show the mp getting finished off, so we said we'd record it and let them edit it

darbys may be good church never tried one to be honest , i like the h sections

thanks for the condolences though sprayit

aint worn whites for years you look like the homepride bakers that my old machine monk

grand wizard said:
aint worn whites for years you look like the homepride bakers that my old machine monk

like a couple of mincers you mean ... what a pair of faggots, bet you even have a velcro panel on the back of them so simply can bum you between sprays

interesting to see. would be nice to see all the other stages aswell. post the new one when its done!

worked with a spread last week from basildon he had a pair the same , must be going cheap romford market ;D

church said:
Good video lads , would a darby be easier to use with mp75 rather than a h section ?
tried a 6ft darby church but they bend too much, h rules are the best imho,

does anyone use h sections on s&c or arent they strong enough? never heard of them until i came on here and we've got a huge house to render so might try them if its recommended

personal preference really Steve ,h sections are good but i prefer trapezium section on s&c . H sections are a bit heavy full of muck but its what your use to really

southernmonkey said:
yeah thats your old G4 gary , she need to get her outside and give her a good jetwash ...dont like her being that dirty
got my old gun on the hose too , using everyones cast offs ;D ;D

is there many gangs of machine plasterers around? there was a gang doing a mono job on a site i've been passing every day lately and its as flat as a fart. really impressive and they did the whole house in a day. (only the top half was rendered)

simplybesty said:
and it was cheap :( :( :( :( :( :(
you know its gone to a good home and will be looked after ,dont you, just got in im f@cked had a 113m2 spray today 8 windows 6 lifts of scaff, its good to be back rendering again ::)

we got a telling off today, been told if we leave a mess in the tea room we will be banned, i was on the electric lifter at full height and standing on a hopup, the clerk of the works came in and took a pic then went back and reported me, plus we flooded the long corridor. Good day really ;D ;D ;D ;D

lets go for it. but we have to have a soaking wet spot so when we pour the skim on it goes all over the place.

does any1 else find when hard troweling mp75 once its turned dark that it can peel/fray up a bit sometimes?

how do u stop it?

Status
Not open for further replies.