Spraying Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive stuck betakontak through my ritmo with the skim setup. Also used it to spray gyprime.

Works well :RpS_thumbsup:

If he does the ritmo works well!

[video=youtube_share;rL6DcP-URVI]http://youtu.be/rL6DcP-URVI[/video]

not being funny but i can do it that quick with a 10ltr hand sprayer
Really? You might be able to give it a quick mist over with your 10ltr hand sprayer at that speed. Watch the video again and notice how its applying a good, solid, liberal coat of the primer.

doubt a 10l sprayer nozzle could hand the grit in textured primers either

Ido agree it is firing alot on but gyprime mixed at 5-1 on these type of blocks with a quick mist is all you really need, plus its expensive so i like it to go a long way. On the downside hand sprayers cant handle any grit, one tiny bit and your cleaning the nozzle, and Im also jealous cos i dont have a ritmo, 10k is out of the question :-0 just think of the amount of car/van u can get for that money.

Spend your 10k on a machine, make it work for you, then before you know it you'll have 20k to spend on a car :RpS_thumbup:

What I was really getting at is the amount of technology,parts etc u get with a vehicle. I feel as though there is a BIG mark up on these machines but i will get one as soon as ive sold the wife.

Last edited:
What I was really getting at is the amount of technology,parts etc u get with a vehicle. I feel as though there is a BIG mark up on these machines but i will get one as soon as ive sold the wife.
Put her pic and vital stats up in the for sale section:RpS_thumbup:

OK 2nd option, spray on (recommendations please) using hand/garden sprayer, (this is on stonework that has had horsehair plaster on it, and is going to be dabbed) and scat with tryolean gun, brushing well first of course

Here u go Wezly hopefully u will be the lucky bidder, I wont be sad to see her go!
images

is that her testicule peeping out the bottom there.................:-0.........think he could need a hand tackling that one.............:RpS_wink:

I'm relieved I never bought one tbh but every time I get a job that merits one I get back on the bandwagon
Id buy a pump fo thin coats 110v and get heavily into that if anything at the mo let everyone else do the base coats

I'm relieved I never bought one tbh but every time I get a job that merits one I get back on the bandwagon
Id buy a pump fo thin coats 110v and get heavily into that if anything at the mo let everyone else do the base coats
It,s like most things in life ,something makes your mind up for you ,get a call tomorrow and your on the phone for a machine because the job can wear it ,thats how we live today

Status
Not open for further replies.