Spraying gangs?? South Yorkshire

Members online

No members online now.

Alpineowl

Anyone know of any Spraying Gangs that are happy to spray Mono on?? And what sort of price I should be looking??
I've been offered a 70m2 job but don't want hand apply, happy to rule off and scratch etc.
And based in South Yorkshire.
Feel free to msg me.
Cheers, Mark

you might be lucky ,but not many would turn up with their £10k worth of kit to make your life easy ,unless it was the full job mate

you might be lucky ,but not many would turn up with their £10k worth of kit to make your life easy ,unless it was the full job mate
Yeah I get that Keith. I was just asking on the off chance as I've heard of a gang of sprayers putting on that was it.
I'll just have to put the back brace on and get another labourer. Lol

Yeah I get that Keith. I was just asking on the off chance as I've heard of a gang of sprayers putting on that was it.
I'll just have to put the back brace on and get another labourer. Lol
You are right , not sure where they are but a builder told me the same thing , tbh as stupid as it might sound I think they advertise on eBay , they just turn up spray and go for a set fee

You are right , not sure where they are but a builder told me the same thing , tbh as stupid as it might sound I think they advertise on eBay , they just turn up spray and go for a set fee
That's probably what I heard through another spread.

A bit awkward to get a machine man in for half a day at the mo.

The weather is so bad it would be difficult to commit to a certain day.

I have not Done a full week in two months'

Just hand ball it on for its 70 square not 700 . Well achievable by hand