spraying finish in new builds.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
id spray any day over hand balling if your on houses like your talking about mate spraying isnt that messy as i said its all in the prep work with any part of the plastering trade.
What over spray if your good you'll not get a lot over frames floors ect.
the beauty of it is knowing even if you on your butt one week you got the machine to fall back on for other work spray finish/mono/screed/paint/bucket coats. So don't rule out a machine you don't know were you'll be in 5 years with a machine??
even helping your over plastering buddys out on there jobs will still earn you wedge its all about chasing the coin.
id say you can turn out a full town house in 3 days with the lab doing all the prep work bagging cleaning.
Why not its worth its wight in gold once your all set up the way you like Pluss youll have a big edge over the people your pricing against

hoe many metres a day are you skimming in the town house with a machine id say 300m would be generous 100m per floor thats 50m each per day not inc the labourer

Whats wrong with the rates?
Are you kidding site rates are the lowest I have ever known them. And as for machine plastering becoming increasingly popular the rates will never rise and everyone will be on a machine pushing themselves to the limit to earn a crust, still gonna get one though.

Steve, we will need to trial this machine, the last experience we had with one of these was 3-4 years ago, i'll arrange for you to have some material sent over or you can come to the training centre, what tip sizes have you got, can you get? ideally 531 - 535. Clive

Its all set up for spraying pre mixed plasters Clive.

I think we should come to the training center and have a play before going on site.

I am picking it up in about a week so will know more then about what tips I has etc

Status
Not open for further replies.