Spraying conventional sand and cement with putzmeister sp11.

Joe young

Hi I posted last week asking about spraying conventional sand and cement with a putzmeister sp11 I received a few replys thank you for replying can you tell me what ratio of sand and cement work best and also the quantity of Feb to add to the mix
Thanks

Down to the sand what amount of feb u use. I've sprayd from 2-1 to 5-1 some times will use lime. U just need to find sand that pumps good. And just keep getting that sand.

I thought you just slapped on the wall like ocr . But I am sure you do ocr the proper way too-4:1;5:1 :p
I do wet on wet with ocr. But its not as good as having a scratch coat on a few days b4 putting a top coat on. But we all know that. So am thinking of spraying sand and cement on wit the diesel machine. Then an other day do 5mm of ocr on top and finish that. Would be a lot cheaper on materials. And its a better job. Plus with my scratch coat at 4-1 and the bagged render at 6-1 there should be less cracks.

Hi mate what machine is best for spraying sand cement traditional for roughcast and render etc? Also where did you purchase and is it easy to upkeep etc thanks

Hi how does it mix the sand and cement and is it good for going over existing roughcast on ex council houses etc ? What’s the best place to enquirer about buying it. ? Also cam it spray bagged render ? Sorry to be a pest but looks awesome
It will spray over what ever u need it to. It can mix sand and cement or baged render. They are a c**t to wash out tho.
20180803_213253.jpg

It mixes on the right hand side in the picture. Then u push a lever up to dump the mix in the hopper on the left hand side.

Looks a beast where can I enquiry about buying similar ? Also woudl
Love to see a vid demonstration with sand cement if possible ? How much can it mix at once 20 shovels of sand or more ?