spraying at british Gypsum

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassie

Thanks to joe Allen and my very old mate Dave hall , had a great time today, thanks for the freebies , think Refina got what they wanted from the day.. nice machine, I am sure the people using it will be very happy with it.. nice finish aswell, never used the gypsum spray finish, but it came out very nice, som thanks again lads... snow was bad, but early finish..

Thanks to joe Allen and my very old mate Dave hall , had a great time today, thanks for the freebies , think Refina got what they wanted from the day.. nice machine, I am sure the people using it will be very happy with it.. nice finish aswell, never used the gypsum spray finish, but it came out very nice, som thanks again lads... snow was bad, but early finish..
what machine you been spraying with pal ?

Would you use it on a domestic job for example 1920s bedroom over skim instead of normal mix up multi and bish bash bosh trowel off and get the dishdish

Not really suited to domestics mate, more geared to site work, one mixing, one spraying, and one spatting off, then all three trowelling up at the end, you can get a fair amount on in the day, if the runs are there.. skimmers would love it...

Not really suited to domestics mate, more geared to site work, one mixing, one spraying, and one spatting off, then all three trowelling up at the end, you can get a fair amount on in the day, if the runs are there.. skimmers would love it...
Any pics of your outing?

yeh, they took some, I was busy, but will get them and post em up.. got a few hoodies and t shirts off dave aswell...

Joe Allen who is one of the instructors there was a top bloke, very knowledgable on the Gypsum products, dave hall was an instructor at carlise when I first met him, now hes the top man.. still a sound bloke... he said he still has pictures of me doing my NVQ 2 about 20 years ago ( dry lining systems ).. I would highly recommend doing some courses at BG.. the training set up is very good indeed...

ive seen the small pump, but with a bucket coat set up (hose and gun)

what hose did you use and what gun? was it a thin garden hose like one or the thicker 19mm black one? and was it just the small silver lance spray gun used to spray?

i think it needs a better gun as refina dont currently sell a skim gun.

i own the bigger 2 speed pump by refina and spray mono and bucket coats with it, was considering a small hose and a spray gun to try a cheap skim set up. We just never find the time!

If u already have a texture gun with the smaller hose i wouldnt say it worth getting the skim lance. It is better but no worth the cost better

Status
Not open for further replies.