Sprayed thistle dri coat with Ritmo

Members online

I cant get messages for some reason.
Lots of people not on Facebook for various reasons. Its not going anywhere. Just sign up as ur business and use it like forum. Its nice to share work and tips etc .i also follow a few fishing and film ones so my feed is stuff i am interested in.
Anyway its about speed 5 and water approx 75. Nozzle a tiny bit back and actually spray from about 2 to 3 feet away when texturing

Lots of people not on Facebook for various reasons. Its not going anywhere. Just sign up as ur business and use it like forum. Its nice to share work and tips etc .i also follow a few fishing and film ones so my feed is stuff i am interested in.
Anyway its about speed 5 and water approx 75. Nozzle a tiny bit back and actually spray from about 2 to 3 feet away when texturing
Cheers Marra

Did it today. Got a video to look at on Facebook/pftwales
I can't view video .. sod knows why anyway can you tell me did it spray ok ? Remember you saying was gonna try , I got house to do in February with dricoat and if it's cool would do the same
Thanks

ive already got one plastering forum in my life, I don't need another.